Search results for query: *

• Users: Cozur
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Cozur

Resolved Campaign map crashes in base game, works in the Modding Kit

Hi all Using a modded version of the main_map, the game crashes as soon as I try to move the player or unpause the game. Only happens when using the base game. In the modding kit, but player can move and the game can be unpaused, but I'm getting these 2x errors: [07:16:10.121] Safe Assertion...
  2. Cozur

Your thesis made simple?

Fun little game I saw. If you've ever done a Bachelors/Masters/PhD/work involving a thesis: What is a dumbed down summary of your thesis? Here's mine: BA - Did Caligula believe himself to be a god? Maybe. Masters - Have roman authors influenced the way we view certain periods of roman...
  3. Cozur

Usage of Taleworlds assets

I often come across modifications for other games, such as Total War, using content directly from Mount and Blade: Warband (textures, models) - not OSP content, but content from the actual native game. Was just wondering if Taleworlds is operating with the same policy as the guys behind The...
  4. Cozur

Reviewing modifications - your thoughts?

Been pondering lately whether to review a project on moddb. When giving a bad review of a regular game, most people think it's no big deal to, as long as you've stated your, very reasonable, reasons. However, reading reviews of modifications, objections come pouring in, left and right, if the...
  5. Cozur

The great guide to history - for gamers

Yeah, yeah, I'm the King of Pomposity with that title, I know. https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-great-guide-to-history-for-gamers/1499724163582073 Currently doing my MA in history and religion at the University of Southern Denmark, and figured people might be interested in a good read. I...
  6. Cozur

[Modders Resource] Quest template

So been working on getting my own quests bug free, and figured I'd post a template for other people interested in making some, for their own modifications. The original code is from the Brytenwalda team, heavily edited by me. Feel free to use it in your own projects, as long as you follow these...
  7. Cozur

You guys aware

of this?: http://www.moddb.com/mods/raw-30
  8. Cozur

A Clash of Kings is recruiting.

Link: http://www.moddb.com/mods/a-clash-of-kings A Clash of Kings is a Mount and Blade: Warband modification, set in the fictional "A Song of Ice and Fire" universe. The modification has been ranked in the top five modifications on moddb.com for the greater part of a year, as well as getting...
  9. Cozur

Mount and Blade: Bannerlord props

Starting this topic as a sort of consideration thread. Even though we know nothing of how Bannerlord will handle scene building, and especially props, I think there's a good chance we'll be able to use some of the many props that's been made for Warband, and probably a fair amount of other...
  10. Cozur

Youtube embedding?

Couldn't find an answer to this, despite frantic use of the search function. How do I embed a youtube video on the Taleworlds forums?
  11. Cozur

Model request. Work hard for no pay.

I'm looking for someone who'd be interested in doing a couple of textured models for the modification A Clash of Kings, based on the book series "A Song of Ice and Fire", which in turn was the base for the popular HBO show, A Game of Thrones. For more information on the modification, check out...
  12. Cozur

How to improve immersion in MB: Warband?

I recently got back into playing ES: Skyrim, and while the game has horrible graphics, even with ENB tweaks, the immersion elements are just fantastic. So many NPC's to talk to, so many books to read, so many custom locations to explore. I feel like this is an element that has always lacked in...
  13. Cozur

ACOK for Floris

For those interested, I've been using Floris 2.5 as a base for my own project, A Clash of Kings. http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,194610.0.html For those interested in playing with all the usual Floris features, but on a new map with some new factions. Currently for 1.143, but...
  14. Cozur

Helmet names

Hoping someone can answer this for me: Helmets from antiquity are usually named from their place of discovery, or from the place where it was most commonly used, as in the case of the corinthian helmet. The same thing does not seem to be the case with medieval helmets, example would be the...
  15. Cozur

Directory and Morghs Editor

Was wondering how I make the source files included in the download work with Morghs Editor. Basically, I put in the Source/Source - Floris Expanded Pack/Module and tried to edit the module_items, but when compiling it gives me quite a lot of errors. Same thing with the module_troops. Haelp.
  16. Cozur

Starting diplomatic settings.

Is there a way to change the starting diplomatic settings? I know you can decide whether a faction is going to be at peace or at war with another one in the module_faction, but I was wondering if there is a way to set defensive alliances right from the start?
  17. Cozur

Permission to use items

I see that Lynores have not been online since 22 of april. Who do we ask for permission to use certain items in our own projects?
  18. Cozur

Yellow screen

From time to time, my game will freeze up and show me a yellow screen, sometimes transparent, sometimes not, and stay that way untill I reboot the PC. Haelp.
  19. Cozur

Normalmap question

So I made a new normalmap, just to get the hang of it, and tried adding it to a texture. I did this by simply naming it mail_long_surcoat_normalmap2 instead of mail_long_surcoat_normalmap. Then I added it to the surcoat in OpenBRF via the bump data. It shows fine on the item in OpenBRF. But...
Back
Top Bottom