Search results for query: *

• Users: Rpground
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Rpground

Remember the old Ruby Rune Axe design? (Poll)

I do...and I miss it really, the Ruby Rune Raider Axe looks lame in comparison of the Ruby Rune Dragonspine Axe as it once was. Anyone else miss it as much as I do and wish it to return? Yeah the range was shorter, but really now in all honesty range doesn't excuse the look...it could of been a...
  2. Rpground

POLL: Do you hate or like elves,and if so why?

Hello everyone, about a year back,actually same month, I posted a thread similar to this titled "The Noldor:Rate Your Hate" and got some interesting feedback. Turns out alot of people like elves...though never got that much of an explanation out of the majority. So I thought to myself...
  3. Rpground

So....bread and Pendor...

Ok...what is with Pendor and bloody bread!? I can't believe how must money you get from mills in this game! For a few weeks 3 of my mills were making more then my silk shops! (600-700 per mill,and 400-500 per silk shop...) I don't understand,is bread like this rare valuable commodity in Pendor...
  4. Rpground

The Noldor:Rate Your Hate

:Disclaimer in spoiler: so personally i hate elves,all elves. any type of elf there is,High Elf,Wood Elf,Dark Elf,Pansy Elves,ect. and the Noldor are...
  5. Rpground

Missing Lord

hey,i just defeated a faction and for some reason it says that a lord is still on the map. yet ive checked and he isnt anywhere on the map. this is allowing the faction to live and be undefeated officially. they have no holdings so thats annoying,so none of them can spawn. is there a way to fix...
  6. Rpground

So...who remembers that guy?

yeah,remember that guy? well i was playing and then BANG youll never guess what i found. i know right? you thought you forgot about him,i almost did till i saw this. then i almost shed a tear wondering what happened to this guy. had to sell his faithful horse just to eat i bet :( though i...
  7. Rpground

Your Favorite Battle Music

ok so ive been really enjoying Pendor's music and there are some that i just end up singing through out the day. but ultimately it seems ive narrowed my choice down to my number 1 favorite. and that is kinda generic i guess seeing as its intended to be epic. but im a sucker for this type of...
  8. Rpground

Missing Ladies (spoilers maybe?)

ok ive searched and looked and i cant find this at all. im trying to court lady sivpul and i cant find her at all. i have the quest to visit her yet when i go to the meeting place i dont have option "attempt to visit a lady". is this fixable? cause ive waited 2 weeks to see if he would respawn...
Back
Top Bottom