Search results for query: *

1. Renaud de Châtillon

Iron Man

ETA for 1.04 release ?
  2. Renaud de Châtillon

Iron Man

Hey guys, Im curious if any of you playing in Iron Man (No save scumming). Wondering if VC can be played without any Gambreaking bugs that could ruin your save etc. Also whats your experience with it? Loved to play realistic on Brytenwalda and other mods, just not sure how stable VC is atm.
  3. Renaud de Châtillon

Framerate decreasing gradually

Same exact problem. The devs should look into this immediatly!
  4. Renaud de Châtillon

Regional Manor - a guide for peasant on how things work

DrTomas said:
    Yes. I commuted a fix into out SVN repository a good while back.

Applied to rev 116 now, will this be compatible on a savegame ? Its still stuck on the building que for me in my game
  5. Renaud de Châtillon

Regional Manor - a guide for peasant on how things work

Spitfire84 said:
    When you place order(s) for a building(s) to be built, after you pay for it and the senechal says 'very good' the building will appear the next time you visit your manor, but the NPC's nor the trader(s) at the market arrive till a week has passed in game.

I have the same problem, the building que is stuck though the buildings are already build (without the npc though).
    Aswell as the population doesnt go up or anything
  6. Renaud de Châtillon

Update on ad1257 0.97v.

DrTomas said:
    Renaud de Châtillon said:
    Playing and its really laggy, running at 60Fps but it feels like 20 FPS. Whats wrong ?
    On the campaign map? Then the scope of the mod causes is too big for the engine to handle. A good cpu is needed to eliminate the lags.

Its everywhere, the previous version wasnt laggy at all. Im using a HD5770 and Phenom 2 X4 3.4ghz | 8gb Ram.
    Using 1.153, I try 1.143 to see if its better
  7. Renaud de Châtillon

Update on ad1257 0.97v.

Playing and its really laggy, running at 60Fps but it feels like 20 FPS. Whats wrong ?
  8. Renaud de Châtillon

Update on ad1257 0.97v.

Is 0.97v designed for Warband 1.143 or 1.153 ?
  9. Renaud de Châtillon

The new Subversion.

Does WSE finally work well with the subversion ? I remember having a bug to pay infite amount of payment for troops.
    I need WSE for memory optimiser
  10. Renaud de Châtillon

Jómsvíkingar [Víkingar based Warband]

Hail brothers of War I am Ingolfr_Ivarrsson_Jomsborg. I have some fresh meat to give you as offering
  11. Renaud de Châtillon

The new Subversion.

Im curious is there a Skirmish mode ? Havent found out yet.
  12. Renaud de Châtillon

The new Subversion.

Eehm is it Save Game compatible ?
  13. Renaud de Châtillon

The new Subversion.

DrTomas said:
    Talking about waiting - did you hear there is a new mass effect game coming out today? Did I ever told anyone that I'm a big fan of the series? 

See you guys in a few weeks! :eek:

To arms ! Get this traitor !
  14. Renaud de Châtillon

The new Subversion.

Is it possible that when the AI or Player conquers Town/Castle that it changes to their own Culture ? Im asking this because of Auto Garrision feature.
  15. Renaud de Châtillon

BUG Reports v 1.391 (Read first page before post)

Hmmm wait do I need to Start Warband Bryrtenwalda mod with WSEloader.exe or not ? I guess if I wand use memory optimiser then I need to start it with WSE right ?
  16. Renaud de Châtillon

BUG Reports v 1.391 (Read first page before post)

My formation orders are dissapearing. For example I press 1 for infantry then F4 for formations then the Formation Orders are dissapearing fast. I use latest Warband version and run it with WSE from module folder
  17. Renaud de Châtillon

The new Subversion.

Also siege against Damacus showed some Graphic problems (Siege Offense). Right at the beginning there was some FOG that appeared/ dissapeared.
    I was thinking that maybe Warband Tamer is causing this but Im not sure. Bassileus you are running warband tamer.exe ?
    Btw what is that function in Mod options called "Number of times to reduce flora in custom battlefields" ? What value should I set there to get better performance ?
  18. Renaud de Châtillon

The new Subversion.

DrTomas said:
    Renaud de Châtillon said:
    Some scenes (battle) near towns are bugged. Alot of trees are there (with weird textures) are there and its not possible to cross them. I noticed this near Ankara and Nicosia
    gimme screenshots, please

Here is one

It happened quite alot latly.
  19. Renaud de Châtillon

The new Subversion.

Ah okay.
    Ah well would have liked it that my troops are assigned to be under AI command.
  20. Renaud de Châtillon

The new Subversion.

But it isnt recruiting any at all when I click on it :sad:.

Btw is it possible that in battle my troops are on AI command with the Marshall or King ?
Back
Top Bottom