Search results for query: *

1. Knight of will

Mod suggestions

the factions that start off with poor relations with certain factions. Like in warband, how the vaegirs and nords usually went for each other after the first few ingame weeks.
  2. Knight of will

Mod suggestions

darthtaco123 said:
    Might make a map outline in paint tomorrow lol
    would have to be pretty large to accomodate all the factions and not end up with, like 4 major factions after a few game weeks.

What are you planning on doing for the "hate chain" in the game?
  3. Knight of will

Mod suggestions

makes sense. On the topic of spell speed, i think it travelling slightly slower then an arrow would make sense. If it was travelling any faster itd be hard to grasp the epicness of the "oh god i just shot a huge friggin fireball out of my hands!" moment.
  4. Knight of will

Mod suggestions

darthtaco123 said:
    tWas my idea indeed lol. Was thinking maybe a book for the dark order?
    makes sense to me.

maybe an aura of blue light for the elves and a purple aura for the dark elves?
  5. Knight of will

Mod suggestions

sounds interesting

but on the idea of magic, why not pull a fable 3 and make them wear a "gauntlet" and use spell "ammunition"? Just tweak the speeds the spells travel at and there impact effects and it should work pretty well.
  6. Knight of will

Mod suggestions

sounds interesting. What would it contain and would it be for singleplayer or multiplayer?
  7. Knight of will

Mod suggestions

Let me say this off the bat, i dont know enough of the language to do any real mods to the game. However, i know there are people around who do know enough about it to do the deed, yet they simply lack ideas. So thats the point of this thread. I ask modders to come here for ideas and for people...
  8. Knight of will

highly disappointed with Fire & Sword- mods to make it better?

you do realize that he made that sticky, right?

But to answer your question, there are not many mods yet. It takes a while to really overhaul a game and there just isnt enough people with both the time and ability to make any really game changing mods.
  9. Knight of will

Change of Lords use of cavelry

it probably is, but your going to need someone a bit more knowledgeable in the programming language (ive only recently started to learn it).

My guess is there is probably a set "preference" for certain units over others., it would explain the relatively similar composition of armies
  10. Knight of will

What you think about Fire&Sword IF...

Vermillion_Hawk said:
    Yeah, but the "next patch" has been "coming" for 3 months now, so I say go for it, add in the features if you want.

he really shouldnt. Taleworlds has claimd copyright on it and i wouldnt put it past them to stick a lawsuit to his forehead.
  11. Knight of will

recruit

you can only hire a few recruits from villages at the start of the game. After that, you have to buy mercenaries till you join a faction.
  12. Knight of will

F&S Bugs Thus far

ronin44 said:
    I think spears are overpowered, in multy play games, you ll die to easy by those, i dont know its a bug or not cuz in warband you dont see this killer hit by spears but is think Some decreasing of spears damage will be pretty good.
    if they nerf spears, cavalry will just roflskate over everyone.
  13. Knight of will

Anooying bug PLEAS HELP

chocomoco25 said:
    Recently i was playing WF&S and now no days will pas i cant move without a poor cossack which i don't have popping up and saying no talking on the sentry post sir :evil:. I cant do anything please help. :???:
    uninstall and reinstall. Also, scan your computer for viruses as this seems like you either A) tried to mod it or B) got a virus which is corrupting your data
  14. Knight of will

With Fire & Sword: Questions and Answers

bob doad 111 said:
    hey why are there so many like different troop trees in this game! like in other games its recruit six upgrades then like knight but this there are like a million troop types!!!
    its because units cant become a new type. They can only go up in experience and power, not in there type of troop.
  15. Knight of will

Help please

darthtaco123 said:
    Honestly, I don't mean to be a buzzkill, but I don't think you CAN. WFAS doesn't have WFAS features yet.
    i think you mean it doesnt have warband features
  16. Knight of will

Merchant Guild Won't Give Me My Gold!

Dymetreus said:
    It's a very simple to explain bug, I simply go to the Merchant's Guild in the town I deposited my thalers in. Coming back a day later, (46k deposited) when I went to it all it did was give me the "Return" selection. Nothing more. I confirmed with the View Money Reports option in your Camp menu.

It's very disturbing that I cannot get back my money which I spent quite a bit of time into.
    does the town dislike you? if so, that is likely why
  17. Knight of will

Is Fire & Sword worth buying?

bobmunger said:
    Maxim Suvorov said:
    bobmunger said:
    I regret getting it because it feels like a step back from Warband as it's got almost none of the warband features. I'm waiting for those before I play it.

A small refinement information: The first release was before Warband in Easter Europe.

Haha true mate thanks for the info.

Still, it doesn't change the order I've played them in, haha. It kind of feels like this is a mod for native rather than a new game to be honest. (Even though it's using the warband engine). I just can't wait for the warband features patch :smile:
    it doesnt use the warband engine, it uses the old Mount and Blade engine.
  18. Knight of will

F&S Bugs Thus far

Eionixle said:
    M&B WFaS steam version. I can get to the point where I am supposed to mount the horse... then I cannot mount the horse. No matter what I do I cannot seem to mount the horse. Do you need to be in a particular view or something? because If I do not go into first person view to shoot the lock it will not explode off the door... This game is so bugged and messed... I wanted a break from warband and play something story driven. I guess that isnt happening right now.
    press tab during the tutorial to skip it
  19. Knight of will

Most popular MP mod.

the only one is kengeki
Back
Top Bottom