Search results for query: *

1. BigBiker05

Mount & Blade 2 announced!

Outlawed said:
    Outlawed said:
    Where are you located? This is only available in the US currently.

It's funny because PCGamer is based in the U.K.
  2. BigBiker05

Poor taste in priest jabs

lotsofpaper said:
    Was just about to point that out. Be mindful that when someone says "priest" they don't always mean priests of your personal religion. There are other religions in the world.

Ignore what the first 3 people posted, read what this guy posted. And by other religions he means MANY.
  3. BigBiker05

You have died stuff...

I can play 100-200 days in one sitting. I have a fat ass that gives me the ability to do this. Sometimes I will get really into the game and forget to save. In warband I would play realistic mode, but I can't do that in WFaS because of these instant deaths. At this point I completely refuse to poison water because it is such a failed mechanic. Why is a lord of an army of 180 sneaking into an enemy city by himself anyways?

Plus I think the getting captured in WFaS is severe enough anyways that the game does not need instant death. I have been captured in WFaS and lost all my food, my gun, my sword, half my armor, and my damn horse. This is way more severe than warband, warband you might lose a couple high-end trade goods, and maybe a sword or two.
  4. BigBiker05

You have died stuff...

While I did quit doing "No quitting without saving", I am not in the habit on saving the game every day. If I get killed by something stupid in this game and my last save is a month ago, there can be a HUGE difference in the game from the last month. I am also under the impression that some quest lines can cause instant death. You are being punished for playing the game...
  5. BigBiker05

You have died stuff...

Does anyone know if these will change? I did a search as well as actively been reading this forum since the game came out but I have not found anything. One of the worst things about a sandbox game like this is hitting an ending. You can put 100 hours into a game and then you try and poison the...
  6. BigBiker05

how to disable wagon fort?

We can take the easy route out and make only caravans use wagon trains. It makes sense doesn't it?
  7. BigBiker05

Town auto-recruit : a weird and chaotic tool !

While I don't see defeated lords quickly pop up with huge armies, but I do see them running around with l7 troops 5 minutes later. I'm ~300+ days into the game and I have yet to get a single l7 troop. I've gone through about 20 l6 since I hit lvl 28. I only had 1 l6 troop pre-lvl 28.
  8. BigBiker05

cultural recruitment

The other night when I was playing a Warband -> floris expanded marathon (and also tabbing out every now and then to read the forums) I got an idea of what I thought would be awesome. Combine both leveling systems.

For example using Swadians:
    Swadian_troop_tree.jpg

You go to a village and you recruit a Swadian Recruit. As this recruit gains levels he becomes Swadian Recruit (experienced/veteran/etc). This is for free when he levels. This will only increase his stats, this will not change his gear/weapons/etc.

Now you can go to towns or garrisons or something and pay to increase their gear. So for X denars that Swadian Recruit becomes  Swadian Militia. This Swadian Militia has better gear/weapons/etc.

It would probably need to do some testing to decide prices, balancing, leveling. Would a Swadian recruit (experienced) become a Swadian Militia (experienced)? Or maybe there could be some design factors here too. Like the stats carry over, so a Swadian Recruit (rookie) and a Swadian Recruit (veteran) will each become different stated Swadian Militia.

This will make godly armies for someone who takes the time to level each unit up before upgrading them into a stronger unit. Or if you pay money right away you can get that strong geared weak stated army quick. etc etc
  9. BigBiker05

Crush through block: Anyone ever have it happen?

In warband 2hand weapons are working fine for me. A lot of time the weapon needs some momentum though. I haven't played with polearms so I don't know.
  10. BigBiker05

how to rout

Enemy will flee if they are greatly outnumbered. It also increases (I believe) once their lord falls in battle.
  11. BigBiker05

Hurting the enemy's economy

If you guys can make WFaS into a great game I will buy lots of copies. So far I have bought 9 copies of Warband that I have given away in my community.
  12. BigBiker05

Bank Screen Bug, lord in my party.

I'm actually right in between LA and SD so the speedtest will go back and forth on its auto choice. I ran a new test seconds ago and this is what it showed:
    1322405889.png

I'm curious to see what someone could do in UC Berkley (that world's fastest internet city).
  13. BigBiker05

ahh ok, I just downloaded this mod the other day. Whatever install link I clicked on must not have been updated or something of another.

thank you
  14. BigBiker05

Not sure what patch you are talking about. I am using Warband 1.134 and my floris version is expanded 2.4
  15. BigBiker05

Hurting the enemy's economy

I gotta give it up to this thread. Nox, I know many devs fear posting in the forums (not just talking about taleworlds here) because everything can be stretched, torn, and abused by the community. But do you know how awesome this is?

A player talks about how he wants another way to play that game that I think MANY of the playerbase (and looking at warband mods) want. You come in and you agree that this kind of stuff should be incorporated.

This topic also brings me onto camping an enemy's fortress. Its like they have food for 30 days, I've never made it to that 30 days. And you also have to stay in the screen. I feel it should be like if I can scare off caravans and farmers the castle should slowly crumble.
  16. BigBiker05

I tried doing a search and didn't find this anywhere, apologies if it is known. When the monthly bank screen came out I clicked the button at the bottom and nothing happened. After trying several things I end up head banging the keyboard. It then show a market screen of what I think was the last...
  17. BigBiker05

Petition to restore Archonsod as Admin

original said:
    Petitioning Archonsod to be restored as an Admin because of the harsh language he uses won't work, because it is precisely that kind of language that the devs removed his admin status in the first place. That one is non-negotiable, the devs have already decided they don't want that kind of language from an admin.

Keep in mind future forum moderators for whatever; don't do what Arch did. Create a second account. Use one account for personal business (which arch did more than plenty of) and other for moderating. When you post stupid crap (which arch did plenty of) you leave a bad stain on your professional job (yes forum moderating is a job, paid or volunteer). And by stupid crap I don't mean literally, I mean comments influenced by personal opinion, maybe filled with improper language, just non-professional stuff or over-casual stuff.
  18. BigBiker05

Copyright.

I'm guessing this guy accidentally replaced the default image with that other image. This would also be why there is so much clipping and text overlapping.

If you have this game on steam validate the files and I am sure that file would get replaced with the real one.

Now the question is, did it accidentally happen or was the OP just looking for attention?
  19. BigBiker05

Endgame, and ruling a kingdom.

Here's the thing. The original With Fire and Sword was based on Mount and Blade (before warband). When they decided to make an international version (the one we're playing) they made the same exact game except in the warband upgraded engine. It is for this reason that these LOVED warband features are not in With Fire and Sword.
  20. BigBiker05

Having Trouble: Polish Questline

Wasn't specific enough, didn't find anything in search in a decent time.
Back
Top Bottom