Search results for query: *

• Users: BigBoss
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Congrats

Congrats on the child board, now it'll be easier to follow this event and actually pay attention to it :b
  2. Sound Problem.

I have a little sound issue, like a week ago my Warband master volume went down ALOT, even though I have the sound on settings all the way up, on any otehr game/program the sound is normal. Is there a .ini file or config on the game folder to edit this, and solve it?
  3. Chamberblocking

Have you ever seen how back to back chamberblocks look like? Wanna see some epicness about it? Then click in the link below! CLICK HERE
  4. Problems installing

Hey, I have problems installing with win7 (This happens with every .rar file I try to open in Win7) First I download the mod, then I open the file and extract the things but then this comes up This translates to: "It couldn't create the texture/folder/stuff Acces denied" so I just started...
  5. Party

I need help with my companion party: As stated in this post There are two types of parties, the jeremus and the lezalit, I want to know the names of the companions IN the lezalit party.
Back
Top Bottom