Congrats

Users who are viewing this thread

BigBoss

Baron
Congrats on the child board, now it'll be easier to follow this event and actually pay attention to it :b

Mad Dawg said:
Marin Peace Bringer said:
WHOHO!  Glad to see things making progress!
Yes, we are very excited and grateful for this.
Seconded.  :smile:

And many thanks to Mad Dawg for securing it.  :grin:

We will be reorganizing and posting information presently. Stay tuned!

-Ken

It's actually being debated by the Einherjar and Shieldings in private, it's mostly just bad timing to make any decisions because of Summer vacations until the end of August, give or take, as everyone should have their opinion. Then, I'm sure people will start thinking more seriously about participation in this. :smile:

HarkonHakoon said:
It's actually being debated by the Einherjar and Shieldings in private, it's mostly just bad timing to make any decisions because of Summer vacations until the end of August, give or take, as everyone should have their opinion. Then, I'm sure people will start thinking more seriously about participation in this. :smile:

Good to hear.  :smile:

That's actually why we're delaying a bit. We're kinda caught in a no-man's-land between the end of summer and the start of fall and so are having a difficult time getting everyone/ everything together.

HarkonHakoon said:
If you have Lord Willy's support, you have MY support!  :eek:
n°1!  :eek:

Duke_Kenneth said:
Hmmm... support is nice - but what about IG's and the Shieldings' participation...?  :razz:
:razz:

As the lusitanian said , is being debated  on IG as well  :smile:

Back
Top Bottom