Search results for query: *

1. Resolved Duplicate militia parties in fiefs

Summary: Some towns and castles have gained dozens of duplicate militias. These actually exist when I siege the fief and immediately destroy me How to Reproduce: unknown Have you used cheats and if so which: no Scene Name (if related): Media (Screenshots & Video): Computer Specs: OS: Windows 10...
  2. Loot screen sorting / "Best loot" button

I think it would be a good idea if, on the loot screen, the loot would be sorted in order of sell price. This would make it much easier to pick out the best loot, since you could just ctrl-click on the loot from the top down instead of looking at the price of each item. Even better, have a "take...
  3. (0.804) Castle defending bug

Here's what happened: I tried to get a vaegir patrol to attack me in radoghir castle by doing the "rest when they're near the castle" thing. After I rested, an assertion error popped up. I clicked ignore and went out of the castle to see what was up. When I moused over the vaegir patrol, it said...
  4. v.803 healing bug (bug is confirmed, you can stop asking for 751's healing rate)

I have this bug too. It seems that you heal based on real time, not game time. For now, I guess just don't use the taverns.
Back
Top Bottom