Search results for query: *

• Users: bawzz
  • Order by date
  1. SP Fantasy Warsword Conquest - New Opening Post

Thanks a lot guys, found the option  :wink:
  2. SP Fantasy Warsword Conquest - New Opening Post

I'm just beginning to test the new release and it looks absolutly amazing!

Bug report:

- A small error I noticed in a dialogue. Looks like a { is missing :

fOUciSn.jpg

- In the High Elve arena map, while being in a tournament, you or the AI can spawn in an inaccessible part of the map, making it impossible to finish the round. It's next to the arena master.
    I don't know of any cheat that allows you to wallhack to the fighting area.

LDDdiQD.jpg

minh4792 said:
    Although I turn off companions complain, sometimes they still want to leave my party for a reason. Is this a kind of error or what?

How did you turn off campanion complaining? I really don't want any leaving...

3. [DOWNLOAD] Prophesy of Pendor [v3.9.5 IS NOW OUT!!!]

So I just realised I've spent hours on the first 3.7 release and the new fixes are not save compatible.
    Is it safe to call the current release a "beta" ? It would be more appropriate.

When can we except fixes to not break saves anymore ?
  4. [DOWNLOAD] Prophesy of Pendor [v3.9.5 IS NOW OUT!!!]

saxondragon said:
    Upload complete to google drive..

I will get it to other sources later..

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0ByUD5Nowg_7xUFMyVkJWdmFqTG8

thanks man!
  5. Viking Conquest Update 1.02 (released)

Thanks a lot for your work guys.
    Is it 100% save compatible ?
  6. Viking Conquest Update 1.01 (released)

I've been afraid to launch the game for 2 weeks now, just because of all the breaking bugs that get reported here ...
  7. Mount & Blade Warband version 1.165 patch (released)

I just got a 229.5MB update and i'm not on beta. What is it ?.

edit:
    0JrxmOA.png

TjF3Vk2.png
  8. Viking Conquest Update 1.01 (released)

I just got a 229.5MB update and i'm not on beta. What is it ?

edit:
    0JrxmOA.png

TjF3Vk2.png
  9. [Feedback] Some suggestions for the future

Grimes said:
    wouldn't it be as simple as causing a penalty to your "christian" value or whatever it is, then once that value gets low enough you take a relation penalty with people/factions/cities etc tagged as christian?

Wouldn't just loosing relation with all Christians lord / cities be easy to do as well ? (Like when you go to war against someone, there all those "you loose XXX with ...")
  10. [Feedback] Some suggestions for the future

Great suggestions Berzerkra! (Especially point 1 and 3 about pagan reputation)

Maybe this should be a sticky thread and the first post should be updated with suggestions that comes often ?
  11. Raiding is not worth the reputation cost imo

reiksmarshal said:
    Wish raiding worked like this-

Raiding monasteries increases reputation with Norse lords, but you would still incur a negative penalty with the christian factions. The Norse lords would come flocking to your banner if you could make them them rich through raiding and starting a new kingdom. The current blanket policy is just not realistic, why the hell would a pagan Jarl in Denmark give a **** about a monastery in England or Ireland getting looted?

Reputation system needs to be re-worked a bit for sure imo.   

I 100 % agree.
    The way it works now is just  DUMB. It doesn't look like it's even fixed in the upcoming patch, reputation loss just reduced...
    You shouldn't have any reputation loss with pagan lords if you don't choose to convert to Christianity. Only christian lands should get  mad at you.
  12. Change Reticle for Bows

wildyracing said:
    I seriously belief that Viking Conquest should BUFF UP the bow damage in the very next patch.
    It is ridiculous that my character has 4 points in Power Draw and do 5-10 damage to unarmored enemy with every arrow hit. On the contrary, the same enemy who THROWS stones at me causes around 25-35 damage with every hit to the BODY. This is as unrealistic as it could be - RPG or not, some basic realism should be maintained, because bow+arrows are a lot more deadly than throwing stones at someone.

I don't know about the reticle though. As far as I can tell, my gameplay is used to the vanilla reticle and I haven't any problems with it.

This can't be something other than a bug. I refuse to believe it's on purpose.
  13. Troops not leveling

I must agree with OP. My troops aren't leveling at all... And I have put 'trainer' to the maximum I could for myself and all my companions but one.
    I'm progressing rapidly in the Story mode, I'm getting close to 60 men, I've not lost any battle.

The result ? Two of the villagers I recruited leveled up, just two. You can't tell me that's on purpose and not a bug.
  14. Viking Conquest Update 1.0 hotfix

Bug Report:

When doing battles in Story mode, all enemies just back away until they are at the very end of the map and clump together still trying to back away ...

That's really embarrassing ...
  15. Is there some sort of freelancer/soldier feature?

Benemor said:
    bawzz said:
    willcross06 said:
    Hmm, I spoke to a lord about joining his army as a mercenary and he let me? He told me to gather up some men a nd he would tell me of upcoming battles?

I did the same.
    But now I want to leave him ... but I cant ! I talk to him or his king but there's no option to leave this "freelancer" mode ... How the hell do you get out of it ?

The contract for being a mercenary lasts for a month. At the end you will have the option to renew or break away.

Thanks for the answer.
    I'm having a problem since this is blocking the main quest, I need to talk to a lord that the kingdom in question is in war with ...  he attacks me right away.
    Is that information about the time left available anywhere in the menus ? I didn't find it.
  16. Is there some sort of freelancer/soldier feature?

willcross06 said:
    Hmm, I spoke to a lord about joining his army as a mercenary and he let me? He told me to gather up some men a nd he would tell me of upcoming battles?

I did the same.
    But now I want to leave him ... but I cant ! I talk to him or his king but there's no option to leave this "freelancer" mode ... How the hell do you get out of it ?
  17. Can't find a hideout of the storyline (early game) [SPOILER]

Thanks a lot friend.
    I guess it was south east...
  18. Should I get stuck in the opening battle if I win?

How the **** did you win
  19. Viking Conquest Update 1.0 hotfix

Ldsantana said:
    Since the patch the enemy AI is always on defensive mode they NEVER charge

I got the same problem. They just dont move at all and get shot at distance.
  20. Can't find a hideout of the storyline (early game) [SPOILER]

I'm early in the game and I'm looking for Sven Bull Neck hideout. I've accomplished a quest for the port master at Ribe and he told me that's it's "north east of Ribe up the river". My quest log tells me to "go there to rescue the Woden Ric prisoners". I went everywhere in northen Danemark, up...
Back
Top Bottom