Search results for query: *

• Users: boskoz
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Are you trying to make the game slow and boring at all costs after every patch, don't you?

The first time I played bannerlord, it was a pretty solid and fast experience compared to Warband, I was really impressed. A fast paced wargame! I was like: "When I have 50+ troops and I face 3 looters with stones, I can make the auto-battle and they cannot kill anyone? They made it so I can get...
  2. So I basically won?

Well, it's 2 days that I was thinking (in my game) that I was not having much fun anyomre. But why? I love the game... And then I thought that it was because I've actually won. I am with southern empire, we have 80% of the map, having Sturgia, Western Empire, Northern Empire and Battania no more...
  3. I start to become a little pissed over this siege

So... I have 1300+ troops against a Battanian town of 550 I CANNOT win in battle mode, because they break my siege ram in two seconds (no ram=no win) I CANNOT win in simulation either, because, as i watch it, they slaughter 3x times faster my troops I CANNOT bring more men to this stupid place...
  4. Come vincere assedio se difensori costruiscono 4 catapulte? impossibile?

Salve, ho un forte disappunto verso una cosa che mi sta succedendo nella campagna.... Mi reputo un giocatore più che onesto (nella mia campagna la mia fazione ha già distrutto completamente 2 rivali, e io giro con 203 truppe personali, quindi non sono proprio un novizio) ma come è giusto che...
  5. Help To Set Enemy Faction Colors?

Sorry if this was already asked, but...there is a way to change the colors of some factions? I have downloaded your awesome Romae Bellum mod yesterday (this is the first time I play something which is not the 'native') and I am quite enjoying the campaign mode as a Roman. I love the new map, I...
  6. La vostra unità preferita

Ho cercato "preferita/o" col search per evitare doppioni,ma c'è così tanta roba che non sono certo al 100% che non se ne sia già parlato...io ho fatto il possibile,al massimo chiudete  :mrgreen: Ed ora passiamo alla discussione,sono curioso,qual'è la vosta unità preferita del gioco? Non dico...
  7. Considerazione, difetto del gioco

Stavo pensando a una cosa..io gioco al Warband "liscio" senza nessun tipo di mod, e l'ho trovato sempre un gioco decisamente equilibrato (ok,qualche unità magari è un po forte di altre,ma anche nel medioevo vero c'erano certe classi di guerrieri "d'elite" rispetto ad altre) per cui giudico...
  8. Mi rivolgo a voi: Mappe per il quick battle

Salve a tutti,sono nuovo (lo avrete sentito altre mille volte immagino),e ho un problema. Mi sono rivolto alle community di videogame a cui sono iscritto,e alla fine qualcuno mi ha detto "beh se non lo sanno quei pazzoidi del taleworld sezione italiana allora non saprei..." per cui eccomi qui...
Back
Top Bottom