Search results for query: *

1. SP Other RPGmod Official thread

Outstanding, this just looks simply amazing. Can't wait to see more of it!

Hmm Sorry to hear about the video. If that were me I probably would have blown my computer up by now.  :mrgreen:
    I know my mom has some sort of video making thing on her computer (I think) I'll mess around with it and give you the name if it looks any good.
  2. Worst medieval/fantasy combat

I agree with Crazy on the NWN topic.
    If you know what your doing, you can kick much ass. Only people I had problems with were mages and thier retarted acid wall or fire wall or whatever spell, where you had to go hide behind something and shoot at them with that bow you didn't train for. God I hated mages..
    But yeah, I played NWN for three years, normally went to most of the servers that had 80K or 100K limits on the armor because no limits basiclly made you invinceable. I was normally around 3rd or 2nd best fighter there, even among the buffers. Though there was this one buffer who was really good, he always gave us a run for our money.

Oi I remember Dink Smallwood. I think I beat it and told myself (Well that was worthless.) Course I had nothing else better to do.
    Runescape was nifty for the fact you could make ****, but yeah, the combat sucked.
    The one that dissapointed me most was Rune I think. Especially when I went to online combat, It was like having a jumping battle, all everyone did was hop around the map and slice at eachouther in the air and go for the most powerfull weapon. Although chopping someones limb off and then beating them to death with it was pretty sweet.
  3. New Sword

www.photobucket.com
  4. LOOKING For Somone to create me a good MOD PAYING WELL!

You could export the model from Neverwinter Nights into Mount and Blade... >_>
    They did it for UT
    >_>

I tried once.

It's prolly alot easier to implement it all now then when I messed around with it. I was trying to get my favorite weapon in. I succeded, except, I couldn't figure out the whole texture thing..
    Drove me nucking futs, that texturing stuff.. It was like a block of colors, and in those colors, somewhere, was my texture.
    Easily said I gave up.

Doing monsters might not be as problematic, though I'm not sure.
    That's Monster though, characters like Elfs, Half Elfs, Half Lings, Half Orcs, Dwarfs, ect, ect, would be harder because NWN's player models are comprised of alot of different parts for custimization, you'd have to find each and every seperate piece of the body, head all the way down to feet and assemble it in Milkshape. Where a Goblin or another monster is just one model, it's not ment to be custimized. I'm not sure it'd be worth it though, the NWN models are pretty blocky compared to Mount and Blade ones, since it wasn't ment to be first person.

Anywho, just thinkin' aloud.
  5. SP Musket Era Modern Pirates mod! Released! V2.5 for 0.751 updated 18/4

Dear God. Awesome mod but..

How in thee heck do I change the battles sizes to normal? I'm not using the battle size changer, it kills me computer.
    I just wanted to try out a land battle, and ontop of spawning on a cliff, when we finnally got off of it, all FOURTY of the river pirates came at me and my 13 men.
    It was slaughter, except for the fact my guy was imported and I kinda had 10 agility.... Backpeddeling competition.
    >_>

Anywho, if there's a way to turn the massive battle sizes off, that'd be great, as it pwns my computer.
    And i've noticed that, melee weapons don't really do a bunch of damage, I was beating the crud outta this river pirate at point blank, he had no shirt, and I'm hacking at him with a scimitar. Was doing 0 - 17 damage.
    I thought that was kinda funky. But toward the end of the battles it gets better, soon as I wasn't chopping at a three man front running at me It went up to 30-70 damage.
    *shrug* Maybe a bug or something. No really big gripe, just means I have to behead them with my obsidian axe :twisted:
  6. How did M&B come to be?

SimonForsman said:
    mfberg said:
    You forgot the start.

"In the beginning there was only the void."

In the beginning there was only void main() {}
    (ok i know it should be int but most compilers accept that)

Rofl. Nice.
  7. Mount & Blade comics, with a revamped first post! (last update sep30)

Nairagorn said:
    That needs to be emailed to every new member upon signup.
    Quoted for truth.
  8. Check this funny

Dude,
    When I import my character it does that, freaking creepy.
  9. Native OSP Sounds REL: Warrider Soundpack v1.2

Erm.
    It works great for me... And the installer I've been using is from after a few days when the original soundpack came out >_>
    Firearm sounds is still there.. All is as it should be as far as I can tell.
    First thing I did after I downloaded the patch and relised *Snap these aren't the good sounds* I jumped out, installed it, jumped in and continued murdering counts and kings with the Firearm.
    >_>

I just checked the Firearm sound again, works fine.
  10. [Outdated] BETA RELEASE: 0.730 compatible Unofficial Editor(0.400 BETA)

I don't think you emphazised that it's a beta enough.
    You should put about six more on the top bar thingie.
    :mrgreen:
    I kid, I kid.

Looks cool, I will now go rewrite the mercanary tree.
    >_>
    <_<

Now I just have a question for you.
    Are we able to change the number of people that you can higher / who you can higher at the towns? I'm hoping there's something i'm not doing as when I change it, nothing happens in game, after I start a new one.
  11. how to recruit dark knights???

You can do it with the editor too but..
    That depends if you can figure out which on is tulga/any other city.
    They're all numbered o_o

Though you could just do Zendar

EDIT:
    I lied.
    It doesn't seem to change anything.
    *tear*
  12. List of new features (0.730)

Raybur Ravenloc said:
    InferiorBeing said:
    Has it actually happened to anyone that the enemy in turn attacked your castle? :???:
    i tried it, couldn't get them to attack

Same.
    I lured a war party over, and I only had 20 sommat people in the castle.
    They just kinda looked at it and ran away.
    Maybe you need to be really really hated? Like, around -100 or so, to the point where anything with the name of that unit chaces you around instead of ignoring you.
    I shrug.
  13. List of new features (0.730)

Janus said:
    GhostThaxian said:
    Now i'm either stupid or blind but where is this Character Importer/exporter?
    In the game, go to your character screen and click Statistics. Not sure why Import/Export options are there, but they are.

laundreu said:
    So far as I can tell, the Training Grounds are there to practice the new system of command-giving, as your troops will spawn there.
    Cool, so there is a use.

Nifty cool.
    Thanks.

Don't think I saw anyone post this before but,
    Arrows stick into E-V-E-R-Y-T-H-I-N-G
    Except signs.
    And i'm pretty sure they wont stick into torches either.
    I started testing after I noticed an arrow sticking out of a tree while passing by, I don't ever remember seeing that.
  14. Not just sieges, but PLAYER CASTLES!

Combat to me seems a bit harder.
    At least it was when I jumped on the wall between four swadian crossbowmen. They attack a whole lot faster, and so do the knights, most of my attacks were just barley fast enough to get them if I was one on one with a shield.

*shrug* Course I was in Dark Plate.. Maybe that effectivley slows down your movements now, where before it really didn't matter? That'd be cool. :eek:

And i've found my attacks bouncing off of plate and mail hauberks more often with straight swords when you slash, especially in CQB. (AKA On da wallz.)
  15. List of new features (0.730)

I haven't quite figured out what the Training grounds are for yet.. Can't really... Train..
    >_>

Now i'm either stupid or blind but where is this Character Importer/exporter?
    I see the folder.. And a Readme..
    And..
    Yeah that's it.
  16. Virginia law enforcement can smoke my pole.

Janus said:
    Cue all the cute little sayings like:
    You're just jealous because the voices only talk to me.
    and
    I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every waking minute of it.

Win.
  17. Old Timers

Win.

Sixteen
    Soon to be seventeen
  18. Old Timers

How old do you think I am.
    :grin:
  19. Old Timers

Y helo thar.
    Nice sig.
    I think the price has raised since then, last I checked it was 12 dolla.

Rofl.
    I joined this fourm on my birthday.
    Didn't know that till now.
Back
Top Bottom