Search results for query: *

• Users: Axxoy
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. In Progress [BETA 1.1.0] Cloth simulation is NOT active

Summary: You guys keep insisting that this is a modded game bug and insist on marking the bug as resolved. It is NOT resolved and it has nothing to do with mods. How to Reproduce: Go to a Vlandian scene for god's sake, Ocs Hall, Drapand and Verecsand are all bugged, siege scenes included. Have...
  2. Need More Info [BETA 1.1.0] Parley bug

Summary: If you try to parley with the besiegers while you are in your own castle and they accept the money to lift the siege, youre getting thrown out of your castle and the attacker does not lift the siege and they take your money. You can not break in to help since it says "youre sworn to not...
  3. SP - General Fog Of War Improvement

Now that we have the fog of war feature, a follow up, complementary feature should be asking where the people are. We should be able to ask a lord where their clan members are, we should be able to ask a king where his vassal clan leaders are, and tavern keepers where the wanderers are. This...
  4. Need More Info [BETA 1.1.0] Latest hotfix crash

Summary: Crash while siege attack How to Reproduce: Play a siege attack while in an army. Have you used cheats and if so which: Scene Name (if related): Marunath but dont think its that specific siege. I couldnt generate the crash report so it just says "Bannerlord faced a problem". started...
  5. Resolved [BETA 1.1.0] Dirty banner textures

Summary: Banner textures in castles and towns have dirt texture all over, covering the whole banner, same goes for shields as well, also the cloth simulation is not activated in several scenes such as Ocs Hall, Drapand Castle, Verecsand Castle (siege scenes included). How to Reproduce: Visit a...
  6. Closed [BETA 1.1.0] Crossbows do not shoot bolts in tournaments

Summary: Sometimes crossbows equipped in tournaments do not shoot bolts, I dont know about battles. How to Reproduce: Join a tournament with a crossbow. As you can see in the video below, first bolt is correctly shot, but the second and third are not. https://streamable.com/bjltdo
  7. Need More Info [BETA 1.1.0] AI sit at the edge of the battlefield as a huge blob

Summary: AI when outnumbered, sits at the very edge of the battle map, merges every formation into one huge blob even crossing the battlefield limit. How to Reproduce: Play a defensive battle while outnumbered Have you used cheats and if so which: NO Scene Name (if related): Media (Screenshots...
  8. Resolved [BETA 1.1.0]Missing character descriptions

Summary: Characters that are generated at the game start (all the main lords/ladies) do not have descriptions, mercenaries and people that are generated later on during the campaign have proper descriptions. How to Reproduce: Have you used cheats and if so which: Scene Name (if related): Media...
  9. Resolved Army name bug

it should be Morcon's army.
  10. In Progress [BETA 1.1.0] Renown bug is not fixed

Summary: I still do not get any renown after battles. Happens when player is in an AI led army so it looks like player does not get any renown/influence after the battle if AI lords are involved. Media (Screenshots & Video): before the battle After the Battle
  11. Need More Info Several bug reports - BETA 1.1.0

Summary: 1- Drapand Castle and Ocs Hall, Verecsand Castle scenes (siege and normal) do not have cloth simulation active. 2- Huge FPS loss after the latest beta patch, looking at 50-100 people up close cuts the fps by half, this wasnt the case with the previous build...
  12. Need More Info Army of Poachers quest

Summary: The quest failed after I routed the poachers. How to Reproduce: Have you used cheats and if so which: Scene Name (if related): Media (Screenshots & Video): Computer Specs: OS: GPU: GPU Driver Version: CPU: RAM: Motherboard: Storage Device (HDD/SSD):
  13. SP - General Garrisoned troops carry kingdom banner and sigil

Summary:Title. My garrison troops should carry my sigil, not kingdom sigil. How to Reproduce: Play a siege battle. Have you used cheats and if so which: Scene Name (if related): Media (Screenshots & Video): Computer Specs: OS: GPU: GPU Driver Version: CPU: RAM: Motherboard: Storage Device (HDD/SSD):
  14. Voor de Kroon - Total War meets M&B

Alright, dont know how many of you heard of this game, but this is a potential Total War and Mount&Blade mix. The game set in 13th century Holland, it has 3rd person battle with total war-esque formation controls, its developed by one guy and has huge potential. Unit designs are solid, overall...
  15. Resolved Cloth simulation is not enabled in town scenes and keeps

Summary:Title. It causes banners to bug out, and capes to clip through arms. People with powerful enough PCs enabled this setting for a reason. I use a banner icon pack as mod. How to Reproduce:Go to a Vlandian town or keep scene. Have you used cheats and if so which: Scene Name (if...
  16. Garrisons should carry the owner's banners not kingdoms.

Title. Its really absurd seeing the kingdom sigil and banners on my garrison troops in a game called bannerlord. Im a lord and people dont carry my banner if theyre not directly under my command.
  17. Resolved AI does NOT use shields

Summary: Siege AI does not use its shields when waiting for siege equipments and they get destroyed by enemy archers How to Reproduce: Play a siege battle Have you used cheats and if so which: Scene Name (if related): ALL Media (Screenshots & Video): Computer Specs: OS: GPU: GPU Driver Version...
  18. Resolved Wanderers are getting assigned to wrong formations

Summary:Wanderers with horses are getting assigned to infantry formations, only way to prevent them is making them lead the cavalry groups, otherwise theyre getting assigned to wrong formations. How to Reproduce: Play a battle with 6+ companions Have you used cheats and if so which: No Scene...
  19. Resolved Extreme lag and FPS drop while reinforcements spawning.

Summary: Game goes from 60 fps to 5-10fps for 10-15 seconds while the reinforcements are spawning. Changing the reinforcement priority in settings doesnt fix it. How to Reproduce: Play a battle with 1000 battle size and have reinforcements spawn during the battle. Have you used cheats and if so...
  20. Need More Info AI does NOT put troops to garrison

Summary:Title. Seriously, AI doesnt put any troops to garrison, they keep losing the captured castles because of that, then they go recapture it, lose it again, and I keep fighting the same battles over and over again. They put a total of 5 men, the most amount Ive seen after 2 years-ingame was...
Back
Top Bottom