Search results for query: *

1. Lornloth00

SP - Player, NPCs & Troops Help the modders increas hairstyles

Please help the modders increase the amount of hairstyles, facial hair, scars, and markings by giving them the information they need to do this so that they can add more of these things through mods. It can be posted here if there is no where to post it. I am certain that players would like more...
  2. Lornloth00

SP - General Cinematic Camera Angles in Visit and Talk Screen

I think that Bannerlord could use cinematic use of the the camera to make the talk and visit screens more than just another menu or chart but with NPCs. The use of panning, dutch angles, wide shots, shots of characters talking from horse back or standing on battlements that are more cinematic...
  3. Lornloth00

Now that the Devs have abandoned the game, its time to rely on the glorious modding team

They haven't finished the terrain map so they aren't done.
  4. Lornloth00

Diplomacy in Barter Menu?

This is what I thought at first but I imagine it will just be removed eventually. I think the only thing it has been used for is making peace when you are a ruler and speak to another ruler you're at war with
    They almost always say that they need to talk to their council. And then there is the 'other' tab what is that for? This reminds me of 'spice' that occasionally spawns its something that's in the game for some reason but its not like other trade items.
  5. Lornloth00

Diplomacy in Barter Menu?

What is the 'diplomacy' section in the barter menu supposed to be? Does this mean at some point they will add needed 'diplomacy' to Bannerlord? I never seen anyone else talk about this and its been there probably since early access it took me the longest time to finally ask this. I have been...
  6. Lornloth00

Warband Script Enhancer 2 (v1.1.2.0)

hi k700. I want to use xbox 360 controller, and original warband supports it without doing anything, but the controller wont respond with wse 2. if you can bring that back or make controller support even better would be good.
    If you are playing through Steam you could try Steam Input to set up or import controller configurations. It works with the Steam Deck not sure if it works outside of it with other controllers. Can't wait for WSE2 to officially support controllers but patience.
  7. Lornloth00

SP - General Sea travel and trade

I assume for naval battles to work there has to be scenes for each place that has port battles. Like a battle in the port of a coastal town is like a siege but just for naval attacks. Or scenes for villages that are specifically for say sea raiders to actually do sea raiding. So there would be specific settings for land to sea fighting and not just boarding ships.

One of the multiplayer maps demonstrates a naval battles that has siege like things like ships firing at the port and other stuff. So Taleworlds has this kind of in the game.
  8. Lornloth00

SP - UI Locked Items should be hidden in Crafting Screen.

I think most of us would like all items particularly weapons to be hidden in the crafting screen and other screens if they are locked. It would make craft items quickly easier if we didn't have to stop every time we reach a locked item it. It is very annoying to run into this problem. Currently...
  9. Lornloth00

SP - Battles & Sieges Defend Formation Command

Since there is the ability to order a formation to attack an enemy formation there ought to be a command to defend ally formations. I have seen the delegate command do this with the AI so it should be easy to apply that to the same targeting system.
  10. Lornloth00

SP - UI Siege engines put in reserve once build

Put siege engines automatically in reserve once built.

It would remove a lot of tedious actions to prevent you engines getting damaged and your troops injured.

If I want to destroy the walls and destroy the enemy siege equipment . I need to build 4 siege engines, keep them in reserve and deploy them in one go or they get damaged and destroyed
    To do this I have to manually stop the time if one is complete, put the siege equipment in reserve en restart the time. You have to this with every engine.

I posted this earlier in another tread, but I hope the suggestion will get a better reception in the UI section. It seems like an obvious QoL improvement to me,
    Please God!
    OIP.tftoV8TpRLFyNXgJ6tZ9dgHaEJ
  11. Lornloth00

MB3: Bannerlord Early Development Leaked Version - was Based on Warband

Haha! This post makes me glad we got Bannerlord.

I made a poll a long time ago in this community to see which game was better vanilla, Bannerlord still leads that contest.
    Link:

Many people make the mistake of remembering Warband with its mods when they say it is better than Bannerlord.

Warband was very unbalanced and bare bones.
    Exactly! I have been playing Warband fanatically before the pandemic and through out Bannerlord's early access until this day for fun and comparison sake. And modless Bannerlord is far more playable than a modless Warband. Its not even a contest. Besides stick a fork in Warband its done, finished but Bannerlord is still being developed yet Warband and many of its mods are broken and buggy. Most Warband mods are buggy messes that are dead, closed source and hard to fix because decompiling them is a *****. But Bannerlord is in C# which means that a modder has to go out of their way to make their mod closed source and C# sharp is easier to mod. Bannerlords's modding system is far better because of it's modular modding system but in Warband no one at this point can make modular plugins like in Bannerlord. People look at Warband and modder's with rose tinted glasses. Bannerlord is the stronger game at this point.
  12. Lornloth00

SP - General Day of Rage

I some form or another the phrase 'Day of Rage' could be incorporated into the game maybe a protest against vassal, rulers, players and policies. Kind of like the tax collection quest when towns people and villagers fight but this would be a bigger version of this that is very destructive and...
  13. Lornloth00

Revert back to the Warband System for Formations/Unit Assignments

The new system is better and more flexible, but it wouldn't hurt with some improvements to give the player even more control.

Like say, the player being able to set a tag on specific units in the party screen, and then in the formation manager have a filter to give preference to tagged troops, working the same as the existing filters for heavy armor etc.
    1+
  14. Lornloth00

SP - Player, NPCs & Troops Auto Equip for companions and clan members plus video demo

Apologies, I had the videos set to private instead of unlisted.
  15. Lornloth00

SP - Player, NPCs & Troops Auto Equip for companions and clan members plus video demo

In Warband many mods gave the player the ability to automate equip items on characters so that the didn't have to worry about any tedium of keep track of it. Here are some video's from Warband mods that demonstrate this so that you can show the developers and example. I am certain that most...
  16. Lornloth00

make sure your firewall is not blocking the IP address of the update server
    You are correct. I changed my firewall settings in my router from high security to medium and now the updates work on my Steam Deck. I have WSE2 on many devices Windows and Linux but the Steam Deck was only one with this issue and it uses WiFi.
  17. Lornloth00

How would I fix WSE2 not showing the Update button or the Up-to-date message in the launcher? I have tried manually copying pasting a fresh copy of it into the games directory several times.
  18. Lornloth00

SP - Battles & Sieges Singing in battle

In Earth Defense Force 5 in the middle of battle the player character can start singing and their troops or unit join in singing marching song. This would be great in Bannerlord or in Mount and Blade in general. Its brief but that's enough for the immersive affect of singing on a battle field...
  19. Lornloth00

game_custom_battle_designer
    I'm sorry, where is that located and what is it?
Back
Top Bottom