Search results for query: *

1. MP MP Suggestions. Voip / Nicknames

Bannerlord needs the holdfast treatment. Give more voice to the pubs to allow them to organize
  2. NA Native Mod Battle Kingdom of Atria Medieval battle simulation event. [Weekly Event]

Clan Name: Kingdom of the Franks

Clan Tag: KotF

Type of unit preference: All

Average number of players (+/-2) : 10-20
    Type of registration (Regular or Once) : Regular

Leader Steam Id: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198800396170/

I have read and agree to the rules. Rules are subject to change at any time it is my responsibility to re-read and inform my members. I'll accept any form of Punishment if I break the rules: Yes
  3. Test Mission Crash/How to open Bannerlord scenes with terrain

Hello, I have two questions. The first is that I get two to three errors and then a crash every time I attempt to "Test Mission" on any native or custom made map. I've tried reinstalling and validating files for both Bannerlord and the Modding Kit. I have screenshots of the errors but cannot...
  4. [KotF] Kingdom of the Franks - NA/EU - *Recruiting*

Greetings Warrior of Calradia, We would like to welcome you to a growing Mount and Blade: Bannerlord community. We are the Kingdom of the Franks. Our playerbase consists of both hardcore players from Warband as well as new, more inexperienced Bannerlord players. We welcome all skill ranges...
  5. In Progress Could not connect to server (PC Steam)

Same issue. Couldn't figure it out -- tried reinstalling, updating drivers, etc. Not able to play MP :sad:
Back
Top Bottom