Search results for query: *

1. Severyn

SP Musket Era Csatádi's Visual and Historical Mod

Csatádi said:
    If changes are just words it was me. If it needed grammar it was probably Prince de Radzivil. Why?

Ok, just wanted to know whom to ask in case I have a question or doubt :smile:
  2. Severyn

Csatádi said:
    If someone would make a complete change and it works I can put it in the game.

As I understand technically it's about editing a scene + scripting. As it concerns main quests it would be interesting for me to try as well as you old idea about "put some Hungarian troops in the forces when the Swedish conquer these parts during the Polish questline", but I will look at the bugs first. Ideally would be to add main quests to Crimean Khanate and Sweden too, but assuming I have time for that we will need a historian/writer to come up with the plots...

I've also improved russian translation (but still will be adding some changes I think) noticing that many improvements already done in your mod, do you remeber by chance if it was Prince de Radzivil who did them?
  3. Severyn

Yep, I like your idea of having main and experimental branches, having the experimental one updated with bugfixes from the main one would be top of course.

P.S. I wanted to contribute to WFaS modding for quite some time already, but RL so only recently I got some time to get into it, made quite some progress learning the module system etc. I am interested in coding/scripting, so I will try to fix some long due main quest bugs and other similar thing I will notice. Would you be interested including such fixes? How one would send them, like PM with changed pieces of code?
  4. Severyn

Csatádi said:
    Here you are the changes, actually the whole updated bugfixer.
    http://www.mediafire.com/file/3x782kduyia1ahb/Csatadi_Mod_bugfixer_Pafnuty.zip

Hey Csatadi, do I understand correctly, that this would be a bugfixer on top of 1.602 (1.603 so to say), but without 1.6 experimental?
  5. Severyn

Modding Q&A [For Quick Questions and Answers]

Hey guy, maybe somebody could help: is it possible to change default campaign map camera angle or rotate the map itself? Basically the same thing you can do holding right mouse button, but permanently.
  6. Severyn

Siege tower [temporary] fix

OuT_OF_DaTa said:
    What I've understood is that this number is the coordinates of the tower position:

Great job, but how da hell did you guess it  :shock:
  7. Severyn

SP Musket Era Morakas WFAS Mod

Hey, the download link is dead.
  8. Severyn

Ally glitch?

Yep, that happens, it usually helps to restart the game and reload.
  9. Severyn

Hey Csatádi, thanks for great work! Question - is there any integration of your mod and Enhancement Mod + Enhanced Mod Unofficial?

P.S. Ah, finally finished browsing through all comments and learned more about your relations of -15 with lord Python :lol:

1) "What I was planning to put some Hungarian troops in the forces when the Swedish conquer these parts during the Polish questline ... however my understanding to python is limited" - do you have a kind of to-do list for such features one could work on? I plan to dedicate some time to M&B modding this year, mainly python, so I might help.

2) I will have an updated version of russian translation soon, should I simply PM it to you?

3) Same question goes for text improvements regarding Cossacks faction I plan - you already did great job with Prince de Radzivil making names and settlements more historical, but there still historical improvements possible, e.g. town/village offices and titles.
  10. Severyn

SP Musket Era Enhancement Mod. Rule your own kingdom! 1.75 final. Open mod source code.

JOHNFIRE said:
    In the first post there is a short implicit description on some things the mod changes/will change. For a full description on everything the mod does check the credits section for every mod that has been implemented into this one. Click on each like and see what each mod does.

Hey JOHNFIRE, do you know by chance if this mod contains any parts of https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,195421.0.html?
Back
Top Bottom