SP Musket Era Csatádi's Visual and Historical Mod

Users who are viewing this thread

Csatádi said:
Here you are the changes, actually the whole updated bugfixer.
http://www.mediafire.com/file/3x782kduyia1ahb/Csatadi_Mod_bugfixer_Pafnuty.zip

Hey Csatadi, do I understand correctly, that this would be a bugfixer on top of 1.602 (1.603 so to say), but without 1.6 experimental?

Severyn said:
Hey Csatadi, do I understand correctly, that this would be a bugfixer on top of 1.602 (1.603 so to say), but without 1.6 experimental?
Yes, however it contains all bugfixers, previous versions aren't required. Do you need the experimental version?
I will upload both to moddb but I'm still considering things.

Yep, I like your idea of having main and experimental branches, having the experimental one updated with bugfixes from the main one would be top of course.

P.S. I wanted to contribute to WFaS modding for quite some time already, but RL so only recently I got some time to get into it, made quite some progress learning the module system etc. I am interested in coding/scripting, so I will try to fix some long due main quest bugs and other similar thing I will notice. Would you be interested including such fixes? How one would send them, like PM with changed pieces of code?

Severyn said:
P.S. I wanted to contribute to WFaS modding for quite some time already, but RL so only recently I got some time to get into it, made quite some progress learning the module system etc. I am interested in coding/scripting, so I will try to fix some long due main quest bugs and other similar thing I will notice. Would you be interested including such fixes? How one would send them, like PM with changed pieces of code?
Sounds great! Yes, PM would be the proper way.

I  know that's a historical mod but can you try to change something the Deluge storyline? I don't mean a total change, but like do a better costume scene or a revolution of the Częstochowa siege? I really like the siege of Częstochowa in the book, so i think that is a bit indecent what the paradox did with the Częstochowa mission, because its too damn easy and bad costumed.

The storylines aren't historical at all. They're rather historically inspired stories.
In the reality there were more Polish besiegers than Swedish for example.
During the latest phase I started to make a new Czenstochowa scene but it went wrong.  :sad:
I think there is a separate unit for the attackers so I can change costumes. What would be better? If someone would make a complete change and it works I can put it in the game.

Csatádi said:
If someone would make a complete change and it works I can put it in the game.

As I understand technically it's about editing a scene + scripting. As it concerns main quests it would be interesting for me to try as well as you old idea about "put some Hungarian troops in the forces when the Swedish conquer these parts during the Polish questline", but I will look at the bugs first. Ideally would be to add main quests to Crimean Khanate and Sweden too, but assuming I have time for that we will need a historian/writer to come up with the plots...

I've also improved russian translation (but still will be adding some changes I think) noticing that many improvements already done in your mod, do you remeber by chance if it was Prince de Radzivil who did them?

Btw is possible to do armies with the companions, like in PoP? I mean little armies with real commanders or Books' companions (we are in the 1654, so i can say the old Kmita's companions and etc), that aren't nobles but leads armies. They can be a part of a faction or just minors (a faction for themself, like Clermont) . It could be hard to do but would be so realistic, because in that age were some travellers or adventurers

Everything is possible, the question is: does it worth the effort? Will the game be better with a certain change at all? And the most important: who will make it?

There are armies with real commanders in the game. Mostly nobles because even the colonel rank was for nobles.

I've also improved russian translation (but still will be adding some changes I think) noticing that many improvements already done in your mod, do you remeber by chance if it was Prince de Radzivil who did them?
If changes are just words it was me. If it needed grammar it was probably Prince de Radzivil. Why?

Csatadi, hello! I have found another bug - after hiring Captain mercenaries in my city, you can’t order troops from him, in the selection menu for the number of units, the preparation time is 0 days. If you order them and leave the city, then you cannot get back into the city, your own guards will not allow it) for all factions. Screenshots and pre-game below. Please look if this can be fixed. Thank you in advance!

P.S. Why did you remove the Scottish swordsmen from the game? Cool units, can you return them?)

https://pastenow.ru/5KLT0
https://pastenow.ru/5KLTA
https://pastenow.ru/5KLTH
https://cloud.mail.ru/public/2mDZ/36ezMf9Vd

Back
Top Bottom