My final verdict

Users who are viewing this thread

I meant that back then (in the thread) they at least cared to say anything at all. But now they just don´t say anything anymore about anything.

Back then they even pretended :wink:

Like the last minor hotfix, not even posted the patch notes. Yes, I´ve read Dejans reply:

"we are not sure if our fix really fixed the stuff we tried to fix, you will never know because we don´t tell you what we tried to fix. So you can´t even give feedback if the stuff we tried to fix is really fixed, but really keep your feedback coming, we value it. I also want to insult the guy that asked for the patch notes, how dare you!".

Because we know that otherwise, each bug was really fixed when TW claimed it was fixed :wink:

It´s really too much to ask for something like:

"With this small hotfix we tried to fix issue X, we are not sure if it worked. Please tell us what you´ve experienced related to this hotfix."

Does TW really think that they would get a ****storm if they said something like this? And that it is better to say nothing at all about the last minor hotfix?

Do you feel valued as a customer? Do you think they care at all what you think?

My personal opinion is that TW is just in their own bubble for a long time. That they think that they´re doing great because of the sales they made. That it doesn´t matter what some iditots in their forum think about whatever.

Their skeleton crew is trying to fix stuff, while the major part of their devs is working on the console port (moar money) and their next game (moar money).

Last edited:
some stuff

When you try to return to the thread that got you banned but you can't control yourself so your alt gets banned and they extend your 2 month ban...
lol, does he really have alts like that? That's gold if so.

Interesting haha - came to read and so.much banned users in this salty part of the Forum.
yeah it's very funny. Honestly there should have been more bans to begin with, some people I feel just don't see taleworld employees as human beings anymore and choose them to be their personal punching bags to express negative emotions towards... like, I guess I was fine with it for a while, but it started looking more and more unappealing to me as of late, not only due to its repetitive nature but also due to it growing in intensity for no good particular reason other than lack of patience (if the product was finished - aka out of early access and it was still unsatisfying, then I would understand the need to express that so many times - again, frequency is also important. I wouldn't want that kind of negativity in my life, so, I do understand the bans.

Bottom line is, we all have things to deal with in our own lives, including the developers and moderators of this forum. Nobody should express their negativity to each other in toxic manners like some people do. We should all strive to improve our own wellbeing, because external things like bannerlord are not the reason we are so unhappy as to need to express certain things in certain ways. It's just too shallow of a reason, so we need to look deeper within.

Last edited:
For me it's like this.

The mods are cool and are very patient and deal good with the negativity.

They do their best with the knowledge they have and I don't know how much Infos they get from the devs or the one in charge shareing news and updates of the game.

In terms of game development it's a other topic. It's sadly fact that many things which have been announced at the beginning of EA are to complex or time consuming for the devs. So they took their mouth to full and I didn't see much intel about what and why they didn't implement the base of warband.

It is sad to see that after some hours you are at a point where it's always the same and for my taste to easy. Shallow and without mods not a game for me. Please don't get me wrong I got many hours of enjoying the game but it was more giving them a chance because I thought they improved it to a point where I could immerse myself.

Sadly I was wrong. The Pace and Quality of the Patches is a different thing. It's to slow and too much of a shot in the dark. And that the siege ai isn't fixed after a year is breathtaking like the release of cyberjunk.

But pointing fingers at the Mods in the forum won't cure the pain this EA gives most players which standard was at least warband with updated graphics.

Sincerely

Careful now. You don't want to make implications that will offend people. ?
it is not meant to offend in any way, it is meant to bring a general truth applicable to most people's lives to the surface. I suffer, you suffer, other people suffer. Sometimes life sucks, sometimes there are bad days, and sometimes we don't present ourselves in the best ways - nor do we care to do so. All I want is to make clear the idea that we should be more mindful that other people go through the same stuff as we do, and we should show more empathy because I'm sure we all had moments when someone treated us poorly and unfairly as well - from bad parents to bad friends to bad strangers, I'm sure anyone in this world has met something that harmed them, a toxic behavior that made them feel uncomfortable or plain bad and affected them short or long-term. I have bad moments as well, I am toxic sometimes too, and I don't want to be. But there are traumas and all kinds of crap that is sometimes very difficult to fight against. Even if you want to. But wanting to is the first step. I have been making a little progress throughout the years at least, I can tell you that I've definitely been worse. But not wanting to will just make you stay there... and repeat endlessly... I mean I've gone for years in my life with no change at all. Toxic behavior (even passive-aggressive) made me lose a lot of people dear to me. And it doesn't have to be something over-the-top toxic, it will still naturally push people away, and you end up fairly alone at one point. So for general life satisfaction and no regrets, I do feel like I wish to promote this idea, to start now and work at it. Look at it as an exercise of will. You feel like expressing those explosive negative emotions - stop. Express them calmly and well-intended. It will grow on you. Yet many times even if you want to, it won't be enough, but progress will come eventually. What I try to do is catch myself in a moment when I want to express some intense feelings in maybe not the best way, and bring it to calmer waters... hell, I don't even know if I manage to do this 50% of the time, but it's still progress. So I don't have the absolute answer, but all I'll say is sooner or later, if you're toxic with people even in slight ways, people feel that. And sooner or later you realize that the cathartic benefit of expressing some things in the moment, are really, really, really not worth the long-term things you miss out on... positive experiences, relationships. I'm more of a lone-wolf kind of person and even I came to that conclusion, but it is fair to say that maybe not everyone will come to the same conclusion, but that's my lesson at least. It all starts with a forum post, an in-game moment when you're feeling toxic, someone is t-bagging you or something and you want to EXPLODE on that guy. If you abstained yourself from doing so, I already call it progress. It's all about increasing self-control, while keeping those emotions healthy and well (you will feel better in time by not 'feeding that part of you'). That's my take on this topic at least, just some insights.

Yeah, people don't get so obsessed with the negative side of a game just because they are most blunted, there's something else going on in their life they are trying to escape from. Forum bombing is not the best way to handle personal problems, a talk with someone is what really helps.
Find that someone, MostBlunted, and good luck in exile.

it is not meant to offend in any way
Sorry I was just making a joke about that sentence, because it can be made to sound like you're implying people who complain all day have no life. I knew you didn't intend to do that at all. I generally agree with you. People need to learn how to chill, for their own good. Just try to have fun. Bannerlord is just a video game. Complain about it if you have fun doing it, but if it starts to frustrate you and hurt you, just stop and have fun with other stuff.

Yeah, people don't get so obsessed with the negative side of a game just because they are most blunted, there's something else going on in their life they are trying to escape from. Forum bombing is not the best way to handle personal problems, a talk with someone is what really helps.
Find that someone, MostBlunted, and good luck in exile.
Humor is a coping mechanism for many, but ya send prayers to the fellow. That's all we can do for him now ?

Sorry I was just making a joke about that sentence, because it can be made to sound like you're implying people who complain all day have no life. I knew you didn't intend to do that at all. I generally agree with you. People need to learn how to chill, for their own good. Just try to have fun. Bannerlord is just a video game. Complain about it if you have fun doing it, but if it starts to frustrate you and hurt you, just stop and have fun with other stuff.
no reason to be sorry, just wanted to give some more insight and clarification, all good ??

TW employees are not involved in forum moderation with the exceptions of Callum, Dejan, and MArda. Callum & Dejan have oversight of the moderation team but do not participate in day-to-day moderation (they send reports like anybody else), and MArda's responsibilities on the forum are clerical in nature and confined to tech support.

The forum staff are all volunteers, and it's not in our interest to shut down criticism of a game we also play. We just want people to be reasonable & more-or-less polite with it. MostBlunted has had trouble with the last bit before, that's all.

yeah yeah

you are known to accept criticism rolf :iamamoron:

giphy.gif

I remember the pandemic starting, telling some people "great timing because Bannerlord just got release EA."

Next week I will start my Covid vaccine.

The entire pandemic will have been started and fixed within Bannerlord's EA window. Pretty crazy.

Blunted didn't even try to change it up, make it less obvious it was him. It's kinda sad how much he feels disappointed by the game, which could only mean he really liked the series. Ouch.

I remember the pandemic starting, telling some people "great timing because Bannerlord just got release EA."

Next week I will start my Covid vaccine.

The entire pandemic will have been started and fixed within Bannerlord's EA window. Pretty crazy.

There is no way the pandemic is going away any time soon. It will continue to wreak havoc on Bannerlord's EA process as it has the world.

We should all strive to improve our own wellbeing, because external things like bannerlord are not the reason we are so unhappy as to need to express certain things in certain ways. It's just too shallow of a reason, so we need to look deeper within.
Whilst I appreciate your sentiment in the post after this one.

Really sounds like you are just virtue signalling and going around calling other people toxic for expressing what they dislike about the current state of the game. When you yourself are doing the same thing and even "quitting" the forum for "at least 3 months".

Which lasted nothing but 3 days...

Then typing a huge essay on how people should be behaving or striving to behave when you don't do so yourself just makes it really hard to take anything you say seriously tbh.

You are right people have things going on in their lives (everybody has their own stuff going on).
But when people expect better or wish for something better from something they care about and are not seeing any progress.
Or when in this case the company has fed peoples expectations throughout all the blog posts and E3 footage and are not delivering, It's a perfectly justifiable situation for people to express that they want to see improvements.

If Taleworlds had not provided the information in the first place people would not be expecting them to deliver on those things.
And when the players have been trying their utmost for over a year to push feedback and hopefully see changes and most of them are largely ignored again, It's a natural human reaction to be quite annoyed or frustrated.
Many games are held accountable when they are not delivering what makes Bannerlord any different to those? Why can't this game be pushed to do better? We all want Bannerlord to be great. And we all agree it currently is not living up It's name.

Anyway people should strive to communicate better. So I agree with what you said. But you really need to practice what you preach my guy.

And before someone says that this a toxic post in itself, I am perfectly calm and being absolutely serious. Don't preach things you are not demonstrating yourself. Nothing worse than a hypocrite.?‍♂️

From what I can see you are only here to play devils advocate for the sake of it.

I agree with you, and I do not see how the post could be toxic. I think you were being very reasonable about it.

I certainly am not here to share my disappointment and feedback because other things are going on in my life. I'm posting because I want the game I love to become the best it can be. MostBlunted shared his opinions in unacceptable ways for the forum, but I don't think it's reasonable at all to side sweep his disappointment or his very valid points as something said due to life troubles.

Back
Top Bottom