Radial menu only to issue orders?

Users who are viewing this thread

Baronsworth

Recruit
This is the worst update ever guys, literally ruined the game for me. I understand you want to appeal to gamepad players and I agree, I think its a great idea, but you should give us the option to switch between the old command menu and this new command wheel one. Please do it ASAP.

This is the worst update ever guys, literally ruined the game for me. I understand you want to appeal to gamepad players and I agree, I think its a great idea, but you should give us the option to switch between the old command menu and this new command wheel one. Please do it ASAP.
They will make this choice do not worry.

This has already been expained a couple of times. They are remaking the classic drop down menu and it will come back.

Hope so. I'm currently testing the command system in SP and it's kind of annoying to get used to it. Also seems like they have removed the commands for facing direction.

Back
Top Bottom