3v3 Groupfighting Tournament (€99 Prize)

Users who are viewing this thread

very few people are playing matches. maybe i will cancel or maybe i'll just default 90% of the matches each round until we get to the end. not sure yet.

We are still waiting for Gooby's team to finish their match, what's up fam?

we got a default win in it a long time ago. only one team played a week 2 match, so i do not have any hope that this will continue, but for the few that want it to i'll make week 3:

Week 3 Deadline: 14th September (14/09/20)
Week 3 Factions: Nords vs Rhodoks

we got a default win in it a long time ago. only one team played a week 2 match, so i do not have any hope that this will continue, but for the few that want it to i'll make week 3:

Our team shouldn't have lost the default since the team we went against in 2nd week didn't have enough players to muster each time I tried to schedule, but do it however u want to ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Did you even try to contact Sho's team? I get that you're the admin, but it feels kind of strange for you to set the example of just claiming defaults.

Our team shouldn't have lost the default since the team we went against in 2nd week didn't have enough players to muster each time I tried to schedule, but do it however u want to ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

It's also strange to give one of the few teams in the tourney that tried to make their match happen a default loss.

Did you even try to contact Sho's team? I get that you're the admin, but it feels kind of strange for you to set the example of just claiming defaults.

It's also strange to give one of the few teams in the tourney that tried to make their match happen a default loss.

Yes, I contacted Sho about a week or so ago and he said that we could have the default.

Secondly, whilst I agree they made more effort, I don't think Gibby was paying attention to team names when handing out the default wins (because scores weren't posted before the deadline), so it's an honest mistake. Neither of them claimed a default, they posted issues but that's about it, which again isn't really Gibby's fault.

You're more than capable of working it out, you're trying to bait some drama, you nhoob.

Back
Top Bottom