Resolved Stuck in dialogue loop after converting Mercenaries to my Kingdom

Users who are viewing this thread

I'm playing as a vassal of Battania and was being chased by a mercenary group (Karakhergit, specifically) and some other armies. The mercenaries caught up to my army and I convinced them to join Battania instead. After I convinced them to switch sides, I left the dialogue and tried to move on the map. I was brought back into a dialogue with them saying "Character Name... I think your luck has run out", then had the options to leave, ask a question, discuss something and ask them to join my army. If I leave the conversation, I get brought back to the same character, with the same dialogue on a different background. If I leave that, I return to the map, but if I try to move the same thing happens; Dialogue 1, leave, Dialogue 2, leave, try to move, repeat.

Version: e1.1.0.226109
No mods

Hello, thanks for reporting this issue. Unfortunately, we were not able to respond to this topic when this topic first created.
We believe that this issue might have been fixed since the creation of this topic. If you are still experiencing this issue on the latest live or beta versions of the game at the moment please leave a reply to this topic so that we can forward this issue to the team for investigation.

Hi, I will mark the issue as resolved. If you encounter the same one in the latest version, please let me know. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom