Tips For Newbie

Users who are viewing this thread

Deadmode

Recruit
Firstly, hi all. I'm new to M&B with this game.

Secondly, I'm not new to melee games though, coming from hundreds of hours in Mordhau and some other games over the years, so I have some of the reflexes and some raw reading skill as a base.

Are there any useful nuggets of advice you guys can offer that'll help improve at Bannerlord's combat system, such as movement tips, swing control, control scheme optimisation and the like? I understand that practice will make perfect, but I know that, should the boot be on the other foot and I was being asked the same about Mordhau, I would have a few useful pointers; that's the kind of thing I'm wondering.

Appreciate your help guys.

Hey, I'm currently collecting videos and threads for all sorts of Bannerlord tips, tutorials, how tos etc. So once that's up and pinned I'll let you know - for now, a good video is the one below:

It goes extremely in-depth so you can go and master the combat as you wish, it's awfully complicated mind.

Thanks Fietta.

Already devoured that content, along with the damage explanation :grin: Good info! I look forward to seeing what you harvest and round-up.

I think its a good idea to watch the video to learn the basics and then just keep playing. Getting absolutely smashed in the beginning wont hurt you, play Siege as you'll have a lot of respawns and can go again. Learn the game mechanics and its melee combat by playing. You also can join groups/ clans and alike to get some help playing with them, as they usually tell you how to play.

Back
Top Bottom