Recent content by ZygoUgo

1. Resolved Smithing UI fault

Thanks guys :smile:
  2. Resolved Smithing UI fault

Hi, I have 7 companions and four family members in my party, when I go to select different party member's in the smithing screen the list of characters is too wide to select them all, they off screen to the right (behind the parts selector). I would say it needs to 'wordwrap' when reaching a...
  3. Statement regarding Plans for Singleplayer and Engine

Super! Thanks guys and girls :smile:
  4. SP - Quests Sweet love,where can I find thee?

Alas my character is too old to marry now, bit of a daft game mechanic if you ask me as he's only 41. I do hope they resolve these issues
  5. SP - Quests Tournament quests

Unfortunately we've no idea what Taleworlds are up to, I hope this sort of thing gets implemented but your guess is as good as mine :smile:
  6. SP - Quests Kidnapped Daughter

Yeah it's a shame it forces you to ruin her life she was looking forward to, there should be more options
  7. SP - General Roadmap ??

Indeed :smile:
  8. SP - UI Map label colours

Just a minor clarity suggestion. When you have an enemy faction the red of their labels merges in to the red of hideout labels causing a bit of an unreadable cluster, can we change the hideout labels to purple or something else? Thank you :)
  9. SP - Quests Hideout wounded bug?

Well I definately suck at them at the mo haha :smile: It takes me three or four attempts if the place is busy. I've taken to camping on the spot rather than choosing 'Wait for night fall' as more bandits can still join if you do that, at least that happened to me once. Don't know if that's a bug too. I like that bandits come and go from the base, I just wish we had more attack options according to the number of guys in there.
  10. SP - UI Player notes for locations

Hi, I think it would be an idea to be able to type out some brief notes about places you have visited, and hovering over the 'track' button on the map view would drop down those notes. Currently I have so many towns and villages marked that it's all becoming a bit of a mess. It would be very...
  11. SP - Scenes Battle Scenes

I was going to post a new thread but you've pretty much summed up what I was thinking, if you chase an enemy up to a mountainside, it should start on a slope with the fleeing company at the top.
    I'm really hoping they bring the terrain generation back, it gives me hope that there's traces of it.
  12. SP - Quests Sweet love,where can I find thee?

bbq%20calabash%20nc']bbq calabash nc[/URL] Yes indeed, speaking on behalf of my character, of course, he saw this beauty and instantly went wobbly at the knees. Why can't I have a relationship with her? Perhaps I don't want to be with some snotty nosed-Lordess, or to marry for some political...
  13. SP - Quests Hideout wounded bug?

I had failed at my first attempt to clear out a particularly busy hideout, then camped on it to stop any other bandits joining it (There was a party of 29 with the tag 'Travelling to hideout' bouncing back and forth, eek!) when I noticed that their wounded had suddenly healed yet I was barely at...
  14. SP - Quests Playing games with Vassels

Haven't done this much, but does it grow your relationship with them? Edit: That sounded a lot more exciting than it actually was, which inspired me to write that it would be good if you could play political games and try to turn lords against one another, ruin a kingdom from the inside at the...
  15. SP - Quests Kidnapped Daughter

My suggestion would be that if you opt to let the lovers be together, you should have a chance to talk the father into accepting it. If you succeed, you don't get any money but you do get the relationship gain. If you fail your conversation checks, you get one more option where you offer up a dowry, something like 2k gold or whatever 'sizable enough to noticed' is once economics gets balanced out, to get him to grudgingly go along with it (no relationship gain, but still quest exp) or just accept the loss (proper failure, relationship loss, no reward, ect...).
    Yeah, stuff like that I'd love to see in the game. I know it's mostly about the combat, but copy and paste hideout raids isn't what I was expecting or wanting to do, there should be some story or interaction involved, be it different ways of attacking for hideouts or involving yourself with gangs. I've played the Mount and Blade series for near on 15 years, since 2005 when it came out (around abouts) and the only thing that hasn't developed much is the quests. It would be a shame for it to stay at the level of Warband, but I think the devs hadn't realised how much they had left to do when releasing for early access. I could be wrong, but the amount of bugs going on is quite substantial. Let's hope they can get everything fixed and then add some depth to quests :smile:
Back
Top Bottom