Recent content by Ziko

1. Ziko

Show off your Bannerlord faces!

I made my own Battanian/Sturgian daddy

77cfb5757bffc1e2010b4012971a30b1.jpg
  2. Ziko

Marriage in Early Access

I hope it is, Cause if they add perma death. You won't have any sons or daugthers. Or does that mean permadeath is also not included?

Marriage system is what makes me wanna play this game.
    You can start the game with siblings, nephews and nieces and they serve as potential heirs as well. I saw this in the Devblog from 06/09/19.
  3. Ziko

Banners and Bannermen

Hi, i looked through some old devblogs and i saw this from Devblog 06/09/19. ''There was a noticeable absence of banners in the battles shown at Gamescom. Have these been removed? Or was it just a temporary measure? Banners and banner bearers will definitely come back as even better and more...
  4. Ziko

A standard bearer

Hard agree, you should have a champion type of unit that is solo and carries the royal banner of your faction or you clan, imo.
  5. Ziko

Question about Minor Factions.

I doubt that the objectives of minor factions are territorial. In Warband, factions without territory were eliminated. If that mechanic persists in Bannerlord, minor factions would need to be excluded from it or they would die out too soon. Published information about minor factions suggests they are each a dedicated enemy to a particular major faction (guarantees war during peacetime) and some/all are available for hire as mercenaries. While they fight major factions, I doubt they act like them.
    Ah that's a shame but understandable, thanks :smile:
  6. Ziko

Question about Minor Factions.

Hello, i've got another question. Will minor factions such as the Company of the Golden Boar be able to rise into major factions and eventually start taking villages, castles and towns? Could they rise and conquer the map? That'd be amazing if they could rival large kingdoms such as Vlandia.
  7. Ziko

Question about Clan/Family.

Hello. I was wondering if it's been confirmed or even answered if you can have your family members join your party as companions or as captains in your army?
Back
Top Bottom