Recent content by Zhatar

1. Zhatar

Native/Medieval Commander Battle

Full Invasion 2 isn't so good. It gives you the ability to command a wider variety of bots, while in the other modules you can only choose between inf archers and cav. However the maps aren't good for battles and I don't like the graphics, sounds etc of FI2. I like the "choose bots" option but everything else in FI2 is not made for a commander battle.
  2. Zhatar

I tried on native with the neogk and brainy bots, it's ****in brilliant, I capture the flag and battle mode are great.This is just like the new gamemode in bannerlord.

March of Rome is not bad, I will try Full Invasion 2 now and see if you can have different troops in the same faction, that would be something interesting, but so far Native and MoR are my fav and they support brainy bots.
  3. Zhatar

No_Feint_Fred said:
    Maybe check out full Invasion might already do what you are doing on a bigger scale.
    Full invasion?
    I want a commander battle not a few players vs an army of bots.
    So in our team like 3 guys with their own army and in the enemy team other 3 real players with their armies
  4. Zhatar

I love Commander Battle in NW, I wish there was a mode like that in another module too (I don't like the viking conquest one tbh) In native you can host a server and play with your friends commander battle, just enable bots and you will be able to lead troops, I had very fun battles. Now I...
  5. Zhatar

Mount&Blade:Warband song/remix

Muzzle C said:
    Me. And thanks  :smile:
    Added  to the  list  :mrgreen: 
  6. Zhatar

Muzzle C said:
    8 bit nord theme
    thats great who made it
  7. Zhatar

KoA_Braveheart said:
    Does this count?

:lol: hahaha I don't think so!  :lol: :lol: that video gets me every damn time tho
  8. Zhatar

Che fine hanno fatto le mod?

Io non ho mai usato il workshop per scaricare le mod, un metodo infallibile è quello di cercare su google la mod che vuoi e sicuramente troverai un download. Poi scarichi il file e metti la cartella nei Moduli ma questo sicuramente già lo sapevi.

Ti consiglio la mod Brainy Bots, I bot si comporteranno come dei giocatori e faranno finte, tireranno calci ecc... Pero' solo se ti ritieni bravo a combattere, altrimenti ti aprono il culo  :lol:
  9. Zhatar

MrMooMoo said:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SeAOv_H-hh0
    The kings of KD
    :cry:
    That's brilliant  :grin: rip crpg :cry:
  10. Zhatar

Anyone done some warband songs/remixes? If you made one yourself or have the link to one please post it here  :fruity:  :D Original ones are preferred but I guess putting quotes over an existing song is good enough, since there are so few around... My story: Here is a list of the ones I made...
  11. Zhatar

Hunger Games on Native module

I just had the same idea some time ago and been working on scening a cool map 24/7, but then a question came to my mind, how can you prevent campers, when admins aren't on  :???:
  12. Zhatar

Hosting a Dedicated Server Guide

costadd said:
    English
    Hello, first of all I'm sorry for my English, I'm Brazilian.
    But I have a problem. I opened the server. Set_port 7240 I opened port 7240 correctly. I tested the port through the site yougetsignal and the door is open. I opened the port on the router, and deactivated the Windows firewall. (I'm on Windows 10) Opens the server normally. I entered the server, played for about 2 hours to test if it is working and it is perfectly. For me to find the server only look in LAN, and it does not appear on the Internet. But all my friends can not find my server.

I fixed it, what we forgot to do was to set_steamport 7241
    in the PW cfg there aren't the commands to open ports, just set_port 7240 and steamport 7241. Worked fine for me, got some players to check my first map...
  13. Zhatar

How you picked your MP nickname

When I downloaded my first mmorpg (Shaiya), I had to choose a name and spent hours and hours brainstorming to find an original name, and eventually I came up with the nickname "Zhatar". I really liked it, fits pretty well in the fantasy world I was about to enter. It means nothing, but recently I googled it and it's an arabian dish/spice(Zaatar), not really sure... It looks disgusting tho :lol:
  14. Zhatar

[WB][M]Persistent Frontier Update 2.0

I don't get it, the game has been in the 1.0 version for years, are you just working on the 2.0 and release it when its finished? Why isn't there a 1.1,1.2,1.x updated version to download?
  15. Zhatar

The Ultimate Introduction to Modding | Starting out? Read this!

I've been stuck in the module building part, as it kept giving me errors. The problem is that the ModSys thread has an outdated version of the mod sys, I suggest you to go to the Taleworlds official website, in the download section https://www.taleworlds.com/en/Games/Warband/Download
Back
Top Bottom