Recent content by Zetsar

1. Zetsar

Smithing Questions

I've found that there's also a minimum difficulty the client requires. Making a weapon above that threshold prevents the penalty for me so far.
  2. Zetsar

Unpopular opinions

I agree with most things here. The early game was helped out with the added quest variety, but its just way too easy to get to clan tier 3 an walk around with a 150 stack. Tournaments are fine but it would be cool if there were higher tiers of rewards (and difficulty).
  3. Zetsar

Sound Design needs improvement

we need more variety of war screams & death sounds. I agree on these, but the overall sound design is good imho. It can obviously get better

This. The sound effects are great, and the music pulls me in much more than Warband. But, the voice lines sound a bit strange when pitched way up or down. Could be better but its a secondary issue for me.
  4. Zetsar

Beta Patch Notes e1.4.3

Good stuff. I like seeing so much fixing under the hood. Could barely run this game when it hit EA on my older PC, but now it runs smooth (aside from the now rare crashes).
  5. Zetsar

Does Sturgia own too much?

It's been brought up before here. Their territory's breadth makes it harder to hold, since their armies have to spend so much time in transit to get from one end to the other. From my experience, two-front wars practically seal their doom, and these have always happened in the opening months of my campaigns. Strugia shouldn't be smaller, it should be reshaped to be less of a ribbon. Shrinking Strugia would be a band-aid fix, allowing them to use their western choke point more effectively, but it obviously shrinks their economic and manpower base.

I would like to see the whole overworld map reworked, but it's secondary to getting core gameplay mechanics right now. The map doesn't have to be fully balanced, but it should give every AI kingdom a decent chance to win early wars.
  6. Zetsar

[QUESTION] Padlock icons

There is a website that is currently tracking which perks are properly functioning. Whether the perk works seems to be independent of the perk's art (padlocks), so I figure the padlocks are just a placeholder for the art (case 2).

Edited for grammatical clarity.
Back
Top Bottom