So, no ideas?
    Spot on bud.

Sometimes it just happens.
  4. ZeroNoID

Roman Republic

So, no ideas?
  5. ZeroNoID

How famous is the above player?

Likes to keeps things straight above me.
  6. ZeroNoID

Roman Republic

Валерий  Is it possible to add a functional roman republic ?
  7. ZeroNoID

Warband Mods (OUTDATE)

Name: Imperial Rome
    Version: 1.166
    Game version: 1.39
    Category: Total Conversion
    Short Info: The Roman Empire was the post-Republican period of the ancient Roman civilization, characterized by government headed by emperors and large territorial holdings.
    Mode: MP/SP

http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,333982.0.html
  8. ZeroNoID

Release Source

Are you going to Release Source?
  9. ZeroNoID

SP Musket Era global_map_16th century:the northern hemisphereV1.6(released the PY code)

KhivalrousBear said:
    peenerz said:
    first post snip
    I agree on that, diplomacy for me is on top of freelancer. However it is not necessary if you can't implement it yifeng :wink:
    Also a quote from the features list about custom troops.
    2. Customizable Units

- once players found their own factions, it is possible for them to customize the factions' units

- to access this feature, players need to go to the camp panel, in which they can change the attribute and name of the unit by clicking on the unit, and modify the equipments of the units by clicking on the picture of the unit

- player customized units generally are better, but they cost more

- players will be able to recruit their customized units several days after their creation

- lords of players' factions will also enlist these well trained and equipped soldiers

peenerz said:
    Also how do you convince other lords to join you?it seems impossible in this mod.
    I did a playthrough where I establish a kingdom in South America region, named New England. Lords flock themselves to me, honestly I thought that no lords are going to join me. But 3 lords defect themselves to me, a sadistic, a martial, and a cunning one. I rejected the sadistic one lol :lol:

Btw don't double post next time, use the edit/modify function :wink:

These mod is open source. You can add diplomacy. I myself made a version and replaced japan with the version from geko.
  10. ZeroNoID

SP Medieval Fantasy (Game of Thrones) A World of Ice and Fire (v8.1 released 7/3/22)

Did you guys add the wall yet! It's a HUGE feature in the Game of Thrones.
  11. ZeroNoID

SP Medieval Fantasy (Game of Thrones) A World of Ice and Fire (v8.1 released 7/3/22)

I'm confused how is these different from the other mod?
  12. ZeroNoID

SP Musket Era global_map_16th century:the northern hemisphereV1.6(released the PY code)

I just downloaded his lifeis50 japanese mod it's pretty good
  13. ZeroNoID

Are you going to add Boudica

Boudica Boudica (/ˈbuːdɨkə/; alternative spelling: Boudicca), also known as Boadicea /boʊdɨˈsiːə/, and known in Welsh as Buddug [ˈbɨ̞ðɨ̞ɡ][1] (d. AD 60 or 61) was queen of the British Iceni tribe, a Celtic tribe who led an uprising against the occupying forces of the Roman Empire. Boudica's...
Back
Top Bottom