Recent content by zecond

1. Resolved 1.05 skill in Leadership

It works but not properly, the bonus is 30xp per day for every stack. It should be 30xp per day per troop in the stack
  2. Suggestions about game mechanics

Next update can you increase money merchants have by 10 or so. Late game when i have 10 trade and hunt down death knights and demons i have problems finding people to sell to. At the experimental level of diplomacy-trade they have at most 2.5k. ON that note add the smith for changing quality of items(reinforced, lordly etc). I noticed that the twiglight set doesnt have quality levels, it is much easier to use a lordly gauntlet 13 armor than the twiglight one with 10. Same with the boots, lordly pair has 40 leg and 9 body armor, but the twiglight boots have only 35 leg armor.

It is quite fun to play as a necromancer-priest but I recomend to add a ritual to summon/make death knights and demons, also add invisible helmets to the demons.

All that above are some complains and recomendations, everything else is quite nice. I can go on about diferent ideas mechanics and so on all year (5 days more give or take.) but considering i probably wont lift a finger to help with the mod, other than some testing, you might ignore them. I wont care as long as you gsanders keep doing an awsome job with this mod.

P.S- Will you be able to make rpoper summoners whith the code you got paid with for your work at wasworn conquest?
  3. Not much going on in this mod.

redwitch said:
    well, I just want to confirm the problem. I've been playing Warsword Conquest but stopped because of frequent CTDs I got in battles. Since I liked the fantasy settings though I looked for a similar mod and found this one. After downloading it from moddb and installing, I started my first game and after character creation went around on the map looking for some party to engage, this would be looters or deserters at first, but I did not find anyone, so after a while as the map looked oddily empty I thought to check what was going on and pressed CTRL+T to see if I can find anyone out there: I did not, the map was totally empty. At this point I decided to quit the game and check the forum to see if I was missing anything.

Well i never had that problem with the latest patch(build), and the development has slowed down to a crawl due to the author helping out with the magic of warsworn conquest, so he will probaly finish it around next year?

Anyway NECROPRIEST FOR THE WIN
  4. Dont forget to show support for this mod, vote for it

Yeah im not seing it either...
  5. Bugs in Phantasy 2018

I have a problem with the lord quests. More prcicecly the mercenary recruitment one. THe dialog box just sais something on the lines of DEBUG: MERCENARY or something, dont remember as it was a week ago or so and it just gets stuck there and I have to seset the gmae.
  6. [Q&A] Quick Questions // Quick Answers

sansapprobation said:
    Hi all,

I just downloaded this and started playing (v 15:cool:, but feel pretty overwhelmed. It's super interesting and I like a lot of the systems, but am having some problems with a few things.

1) The map seems almost empty of other parties. It's a huge map, but I've wandered around for a long, long time (I'm on day 14) and have only seen three bandit/looter/deserter parties that I can fight without making an enemy of a faction. This is making it really hard to get experience, renown and loot. Is this intended? What can I do about it?

2) I can't enter tournaments. In most other mods, entering tournaments is one of the best ways to make money early on. In this mod, when I go to a town that the Arena master says is having a tournament, no option to enter shows up. The text in the main town menu says a tournament is happening soon, and I wait, and wait and check every single time period, but can't enter the tournament. Eventually, after waiting forever, I see a message that so-and-so won the tournament, without me ever being able to enter. Is this a bug?

3) Is there any place outside of battle that I can check my class skills?

4) What does my secondary class do? I chose Paladin as primary and Fighter as secondary, but can't see that the secondary class does anything.

5) What do the skills like hunting, mining, exploring, etc. do? I can't find anything that explains them and haven't the foggiest clue what they're for.

6) I keep getting messages that say "Debug: trying to spawn so-and-so". What is this and is there anything I need to do about it?

I love the fantasy setting and the overall systems. Is there any kind of newbie guide I can read to figure this mod out?

1- Yes the map is big and the parties arent that hard to find if you know where to look. around suno are the forest bandits, between Suno and Shazuks Ladder (probablytyped it wrong, its the drow capital city) are skeletons, there are mummies in the desert (with the compass red marker pointing up) south east of Shariz after the moutainin the desert.  Taiga bandits are around khudan... etc.

2- When there is a tourney you have to click on the top most option in the city the one including guild,crafting etc.

3- If you mean the priest skills depending on fate level then i guess a tavern counts but healing doesnt work though.

4- Verry few classes have unique abilities, as for fighter i think it gives extra skills depending on whether its primery or secondarry (5 or 2), now i would recoment going for a priest secondary to boost faith regen as they probaly stack (normal classes regen 1/10 of its maximum a second and secondary 1/20 se second together it would come at 3/20s wich is high.)

5- Exploring helps with terrain knowledge (I think you have to toggle it in the phantasy options about rigale) ypu move faster or slower depending on the knowledge of said terrain, mining increases the chance of a better yield during  random mining spots, same for hunting,fishing,lubering,gardening etc, woodwork, leatherwork and smithing are production skills. The higher they are the more items you can make and the higher chance of a lordly item.

6- I think thats from the last few patches, there were problems with defeated lords spawning so I guess he forgot to turn it off the debug messiges. They are harmless and just for information.

Thats about it I hope I managed to answer evrything. :grin:
  7. [Q&A] Quick Questions // Quick Answers

hipp522 said:
    Any chance you can make mages less broken? One fireball or lightning bolt kills about 50 people right now. Makes being a magic user pretty lowsy and not fun as I can take and defend towns by myself, pretty much. Within seconds of spawning into a siege on offense, my army gets destroyed by a single mage. Perhaps smaller aoe? Less damage? Both? I just feel powerless against those spells.
    And the faction prejudice seems pretty finnicky and restrictive to certain playstyles. Would greatly appreciate a way to turn this off in the options menu or something like that.

He probably wont, mages ARE powerful. What counters them are mage hunters. Or in this case troops with a lot of magic resist with a fast mount and good bow to headshot mages. You can tank prestty easily with 15 magic resist and 70hp, but those are rare. If you notice the notes you will know that certain armor is weaker agaist cetain spell types, silk is reistant to magic, mostly. And fighting drow with magical damage is hard to say the least.

A noticed the warsworn demo, does that mean you are getting to the end of your resource exchange program and are going to get back to lead your flock?
  8. Suggestions about game mechanics

How about a black mage secondary class, 4 necro, standart mana regend for 2nd class mage and only able to learn black bolt, vampire bolt, chaos and other dark spells?

Cuz Liches can only rise dead and have fear aura, if you make spells for them, like the mond and what not with aseperate energy pool, possiteve for priests, neutral for mages and negative for liches, they would suck at dead troops but be quite efective against normall troops with mostly DoT and AOE spells.

P.S- would love the revamp before bannerlord cuz then we are gona jumpt the train if it is as good as warband
  9. SP Native Fantasy Skilled Magic Calradia v.1.0.2 FINAL

ya know when is the next patch coming, kinda wondering. Also lich and Death Knight, And angel sets for players.
  10. Bugs in Phantasy 2018

Ok done some testing on the 26.05.2018 patch nad found some nasty stuff, while the priest fire storm did a lot of damage now it does magrinaly less like zero, nada zilch.

-Energy burst heals properly now, scales with faith, but it does too much damage to horses, fought 20 swadian man at arms and their hunters got killed in one shot  with 200+ damage

-flame strike deals more damage wich is good,

-and weapon scrpts dont work they dont do any damage, even in the previus patch but the frosband is just an overpriced decorative sword without hte 5-15 damage it usually does, my char have zero spell power somaybe its that?

-Anyway another minot thing is the dialogs of the artifact seller saying wrong prices, pre sale.

-twiglight boots are kinda weak compared to lordly plate boots and those give +9 to body armor so a win there, recomend to make an overlords set of armor (already saw the body for it) that has supior defence and abysmall magic stats while still being silk.

-If the weapon elemental damage script works again will dealing damage to the anemy via cleric spells(non equip one so that the frostband(or what ever) is equip) while you have a script weapon equiped activate t he cript, kinda like buff or will you try to root it out(good luck with that one)

Oh and since im on a roll is the smith that upgrades weapons staying in the four ways inn going to be a thing, oh and for the custom mercenaries in the future can we chose a race? I know that it will take a lot of time like 3 troop trees per race, but having a choice is always tasty I mean good.
  11. Bugs in Phantasy 2018

found another one, negative energy burst doesnt hurt none undead outside of taverns, i tohuth tha you turned the damage off(for some reason), but during combat against looters all of them are aroung 2 meeters and when I use my negative energy burst i get hte usual heal nad i dont seem to damage them whatsoever.
  12. Bugs in Phantasy 2018

So i was playing my necro priest and enjoyed the fire storm only to realize that it does 500  damage, and on ocasion normall damage, is that normal?
    Oh and harm doesnt work, i cast it like 5 times and it hits once if im lucky, point blanks even.
  13. Suggestions about game mechanics

Is it possible for a lich to have acsses to the skeleton,shadow and zombie skins? Cuz the mummy one is kinda uhm... lame to a point.
  14. [Q&A] Quick Questions // Quick Answers

Another one that I ask for the second time(first time got shadowed by a small 4 section argument)
    In the Guide for chare creation it isnt specified but, do you get a generic peset(good,neutral,evil) when you chose the priest as a secodary profesion? Or are you suposed to choose but it is somewhat buged? Cuz the choices are pretty damn generic to me.

Oh and how do i increase the power of the priest spells?
  15. [Q&A] Quick Questions // Quick Answers

Is there a way to get death knights other than to rearange the troop tree like a total noob? And of there is please enlighten this poor follower of yours.
    Also why are the death troops stats so low, I mean all of them. 7s 4a 4i 4c and i still think the charisma is a bit too high, or is it so low dcuz they are dead and their source of power is magical rater than physical?

EDIT: Could you add the enb parts of nova aethas? Its kind of cool looking.
Back
Top Bottom