Recent content by Zakyrel

1. Zakyrel

Nouvelle chaîne Twitch avec du Mount & Blade 2 : Bannerlord dessus :)

Bonjour à tous, Je me présente, Zakyrel, et je vous invite à venir regarder et échanger avec moi sur ma chaîne Twitch. twitch.tv/zakyrel Stream les dimanches, lundis, mercredis et jeudis soir (actuellement début à 18h00 pour fin vers 0h00). Les principaux types de jeux : Jeux de stratégie, de...
  2. Zakyrel

Resolved [Beta 1.4.3] Crash within the encounter dialogue

A follow-up to say that I didn't encounter this issue since after the beginning of august.

So, for me, this issue stopped occuring before 1.5.0 was available in beta.

And I didn't see it in 1.5.0 too. Now I'm playing in 1.5.1 (continuing the same campaign I started in 1.4.3).
  3. Zakyrel

I didn't keep a save file when I encountered the issue.

I tried to replicate the issue with save files from the same campaign. But so far I didn't success to replicate it.

Maybe @chocokaran67 can help us ?

I will post a save file as soon as I see the issue again (I started playing a new 1.4.3 campaign.
  4. Zakyrel

SP - General Suggestion : Player should keep holdings he had before becoming vassal when he is leaving

Hello there ! Following this thread : https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?threads/losing-the-castles-i-had-before-becoming-vassal-when-quitting-a-kingdom.428154/ We talked about an issue that isn't one since the devs answered that it is intended that when a player leaves a kingdom, all the...
  5. Zakyrel

Workshop Incomes

I corrected my post 125 days is ~4 monthes.
  6. Zakyrel

Workshop Incomes

Guys, guys. You should relax. Some of you seems very aggressive in your answers. Reading your answers, I'm wondering for one or two of you if you are just mad that your campaign is screwed, but I'm not sure. I'm hoping this is not the point, because as mechanics changes in the game, you should try it with a new campaign (and adapt your gameplay to the changes).

We are here to discuss in order to help the game to move forward. But we all have to take in consideration than what we had in previous patches must not be taken for granted. This is a game in early access, which means it is still in development. Things are subject to change since they are testing things, correcting things, tunning things. I'm not pro Devs or anything like that. I'm just a random player, trying to help as well with bug/issue reports from time to time, and some feedback/suggestions if needed to.

To me a workshops making 100 dinars a day is fine. It means that a workshop refunds itself in 125 days in average (~4 monthes) which is very fast in my opinion.

And yes, we need to give time to the devs for improving things.

We don't know if it is the case, but very often, with softwares and especially video games, each time we are playing a major version, here 1.3.x, another major version is in development. So who knows what's in store in the 1.4 version to come ? And I remember readin somewhere that the next patch after 1.4.3 will be a bigger patch then this one.

Take care and have fun.
  7. Zakyrel

More than 50% of the minor clan parties I encounter, the crash occurs.

8. Zakyrel

Workshop Incomes

@Stromming : You should lake a look here : Mexxico, one of the devs, answered about this subject : https://forums.taleworlds.com/index...om-workshops-and-caravans.427992/post-9497895

Myself I'm playing in beta 1.4.3 right now, but I played a little in the released 1.4.2 too.

I too had workshops making barely +50 dinards a day, because they were in cities with just one village producing the needed materials (or not at all).

Adding a second Winery in the same city won't help you in my opinion, you will have more processing capacity, but still only one village to bring you the raw materials.

I don't know if it will need more tuning, but right now, it works better than in 1.4.1 where any workshop in any city worked like if the raw materials werre always available.

Moreover, an army of 48 soldiers means nothing. It depends their ranks. For example : Having full tier 2 units costs 3x48 dinars = 144 dinars. Having full tiers 5 units costs 13x48 dinars = 624 dinars.
  9. Zakyrel

Resolved Losing the castles I had before becoming vassal when quitting a kingdom

Historically, this is not the case. In the medieval periode, feudalism worked like I said above. Duchies had great power and even if they pledged loyalty to the king, then pay homage to him, bring their armies to war for him, give a part of their collected taxes to him, and so on... The king still doesn't own their lands.
  10. Zakyrel

Workshop Incomes

Players usually take from granted the previous status of the game, here in the economical part of it. But as the patches come, we can see that they are correcting/tunning things.

The smelting-smithing-selling exploit for example had go be corrected. It generared too much money.

With this 1.4.3 patch, we can see that this is more difficult to make profit when buying and selling goods. Before this patch, i used to find easily a city to sell something +50% to +100% more than the price I bought it. Now cities have less differencee in prices, even with shortages. But when some goods are missing, here it can be sold for great prices, but even here, the price is less important than in the last version of the game. And you can't sell a huge quantity too at a good price.

Caravans and workshops work better now, according to the devs. Their incomes are more like they want them to be.
  11. Zakyrel

Workshop Incomes

Hello. Now the workshops works like intended. You must check which ressources the villages around the city bring. And the ressources from nearby castle's villages. A good workshop can some days brings up to 250 dinars a day, but usually give around 150 on average.

In previous patches, workshops use to not take in consideration what were the goods available, like if each city got all ressources available to create products in workshops.
  12. Zakyrel

Resolved Losing the castles I had before becoming vassal when quitting a kingdom

Are you sure about this ? I mean did you understand what I was asking about ? I must insist you ask the devs again, please.

I know there is a notification when you click the "Leave kingdom" icon in the Clan management page, but that's not the purpose of my question.

Right now in the game, there are two ways to leave a kingdom, that icon in the Clan management page, and talking to your liege lord.
    - when using the icon in the Clan management page, the popup says : "Owned settlements are returned to the kingdom". To my understanding, these implies that those settlements need to have been properties of your liege lord in the first place to be able be "returned to the kingdom".
    - when talking to your liege, he/she says : "Also, be aware that if you leave my services, you will be surrendering to me all the fiefs which you hold in my name." To me these sentence "the fiefs you hold in my name" means castles and cities that the liege lord gave to the player.

What I want to understand is this :
    - Is it intended that the player loses his holdings he acquiered before he joined the kingdom when he is leaving it now ?
    - Or maybe, do the fiefs the player owned by himself become properties of the liege lord when he join his/her kingdom ? (These don't seems normal to me)

From my point of view. It seems correct to give back castles and cities you gained control while being vassal of this kingdom. But holdings you owned before joining this kingdom should not be lost. Historicaly, counties and duchies bring with them their lands and holdings when joining a kingdom, but they keep their lands and holdings when leaving too. Except if the crown seize their lands and titles. There are good examples throught history, like in western Europe medieval periode for instance, with the duchy of Normandie, the duchy of Aquitaine, the duchy of Bretagne, the duchy of Provence, the duchy/kingdom of Burgondy, the duchy of Flandres, and so on... when joining and leaving the Frankish kingdom, the kingdom of England, the Holly Roman Empire, or simply being independant, their bring with them in and out their lands.

If after that, the devs answer is still the same, I guess I have to create a new threat in the Feedback and Suggestions section. :wink:

Take care.
  13. Zakyrel

Hello there, I don't know if it is intended. I'm thinking it isn't : In my new 1.4.3 campaign, I managed to get 2 castles while still being independant (I didn't join any Kingdom). And now I'm seeing Sturgia getting rekt by all the other kingdoms. So I decided maybe I should become a vassal to...
  14. Zakyrel

Just encountered another guy from the Eleftheroi. The game crashed at the same step.

Screenshots below.

Back
Top Bottom