Recent content by yujy

1. Resolved Crash when i start a new campaign

You can close this thread. It was a problem with the date format.
    I found a different post with this issue. Game is working fine now.
  2. Resolved Crash when i start a new campaign

I made 2 attempts:
    e1.5.5 - beta version - same problem error : 2020-11-20_19.46.21_78d2b7a1de4e2e6d59b0dfa966971be8
    e1.5.4 - same error - 2020-11-20_19.57.07_78d2b7a1de4e2e6d59b0dfa966971be8
  3. Resolved Crash when i start a new campaign

As i said in my original post, i started a new campaign, clean install. All drivers up to date.
  4. Resolved Crash when i start a new campaign

Hi, the QA team informed me that the crash might be casued by a mod adding a new town to the game. Have you ever installed mods and was the save file you have sent with the crash dump saved with these mods? If yes, can you try to make a clean install following the instructions on this article and try to recreate this on an unmodded new save file?
    I had installed mods, but i recently had a clean reinstall using the instructions you mentioned (deleted all files + in ProgramData + in Documents). The error report was made with a clean install.
    I had the problem since the begining (1 of april, months before adding any mods, or .exe fixes and soo on).
  5. Resolved Crash when i start a new campaign

Started a new campaign, no mods, ctd. Tried everything in yr. guides. Updated all drivers. Bannerlord never worked since April. Only way I could play is to run directly through Bannerlord.Native.exe (run as admin, now i can't save in this mode also tried yr. fixes for this, big surprise they...
Back
Top Bottom