Recent content by Ya7ya

1. Ya7ya

Bannerlord not working on GeforceNow anymore

Ah alright, thanks for clearing that up.

I am just taking a wild guess here, based on version numbers :fruity:.
  2. Ya7ya

But at least we can play :grin:
  3. Ya7ya

It says 1.4.0 for me aswell. I started a new campaign, and now it doesnt crash. I think we have to play this version, as the hotfix is made in this version i belive

NVIDA rolled back to 1.4.0. Maybe the 1.4.1 + hofix will be implemented shortly.
  4. Ya7ya

GeForce Now Players

Welcome to the GFN players group! Everyone is welcome. For more information, click on the 'About' tab.
  5. GeForce Now Players

GeForce Now Players

The group is dedicated to bring together a community of players sharing the same gaming platform. Since cloud gaming is fairly new, membres can share their questions and comments on their experience, and help new adopters. It also aims at providing feedback from the GFN gamer community.
  6. Ya7ya

Made a talesworld account to bump this, please fix please!!! Quarantine and lockdown has us needing this game!

Ha ha so true ! Thank you Taleworlds for the response. Nvidia is clearly to blame here for their lack of transparency.
  7. Ya7ya

one can only pray that this doesn't become a industry standard, else we'll be locked online to play every single game :xf-eek:
    Good luck when your ****ty ISP decides to **** you over or bottleneck your connection hahaha

Well, apparently we still have time before it is perfected...
  8. Ya7ya

It could also be related to steam ... I think GFN is using steam remote play.
  9. Ya7ya

Same here, I was not able to launch the game 2 days ago after the patch (white screen with M&B mouse pointer), now it is "under maintenance" ... Please help GFN fix the issue, some of us use it only to play Bannerlord.

GFN tech support : https://www.nvidia.com/en-us/geforce/forums/discover/378438/mb-ii-bannerlord/
Back
Top Bottom