Recent content by Woyeyeh

1. Woyeyeh

Warband Script Enhancer 2 (v1.1.2.0)

I did but sadly it seems that putting in the steam_api.dll from WSE2, while it does allow WSE2 to work, causes the vanilla launcher to always crash with the same error. So it's either one or the other. I'm a map maker and I can't get the map editor to work on WSE2 so I regrettably have to choose vanilla over WSE2. A shame because the previous version (1.0.9.6 i believe) worked for both
  2. Woyeyeh

Warband Script Enhancer 2 (v1.1.2.0)

when i updated it to 1.0.9.9 the game refuses to launch and just gives the "the procedure entry point steamgameserver_init could not be located" error, please help me, it worked fine before 😭
  3. Woyeyeh

Patch Notes v1.2.3 ...?

Oh god i was dozing off as i was reading this and i thought it was the actual patch notes until i got to the end :sad:
  4. Woyeyeh

Bannerlord Full Release Date Updates

let's gooooo this is exciting news

only thing to do now is wait and see whether the release crashes and burns or revitalizes bannerlord, either way i get to say i was here when history was made :grin:
  5. Woyeyeh

What Are You Hoping Will Be In The Next Update?

Marshals who have the king's authority to gather armies. If you're not the marshal, you can only assemble armies out of your own clan armies or friendly lords.

Instead of costing influence to summon lords to your army, it should just be a yes/no decision depending on how much they like you, your reputation, their personality, whether you're the marshal or not, whether they have enough troops, whether they have enough food, how long they've been in the field and if they need to rest (in warband lords had to rest in cities/castles after being in the field for too long), etc.

And of course if you're the king you automatically have marshal powers too
  6. Woyeyeh

medium late game in 1.8

look at all those burning villages hahaha how is anyone still alive in there
  7. Woyeyeh

attributes becomes S.P.E.C.I.A.L.

i think you should have a big experience gain bonus when you're young, let's say 18-25 and then it slowly tapers off to the normal rate once you get to 50 years old. that's probably what they were going for way back when levelling up made you gain experience slower, but that method was super dumb because it penalized you for making progress, but if it was instead decided by age people would be encouraged to get out there in the world and do different things to take advantage of the xp gain bonus. and it just makes more sense that young people learn faster. This would also make your starting age lead to different styles of playthroughs. Instead of just trading life expectancy for more or less stats, you'd be more locked into your starting choices the older you start out as, while if you start out younger you have less stats but more flexibility to train in skills other than what you picked at the start
  8. Woyeyeh

Why Bannerlord Voting is Broken, and How To Fix It

i dont think a lord having good relations with you should mean that they automatically support your policy proposals. for example if you're trying to pass a policy and there's a lord who is fundamentally opposed to it but likes you, you should be able to choose whether or not to call in a favor and get them to vote differently, at the cost of some relation points. so if you keep calling in favors without improving your relations you will eventually fall out of the friendship zone and can't call in any more. this can also work for lords who both support your policy and like you, if you don't do anything they'll support it slightly but you can convince them to support it even more if you call in a favor from them
  9. Woyeyeh

SP - General Sandbox Different Age Starts: Young Adult, Adult, Middle-Age, Elderly. (Clan tier -1 for Young Adult?)

An age slider would be nice instead of having to start at 20, 30, 40, 50 etc
  10. Woyeyeh

Mount and Blade Bannerlord lore meme (youtube video)

enjoy and have a laugh eh? take your mind off things for a while, the world is pretty depressing and i find solace in making funny memes and videos, i hope you do in watching them too :)
  11. Woyeyeh

SP - General Forced peace if 75% of enemy lords are in captivity

maybe not forced automatic peace, but make it so that clan leaders who are captive, or have a significant portion of their clan members (who can lead armies, so this doesn't include children) imprisoned (50%+) always want to vote for peace, so that if you capture enough of them, they'll be willing to pay YOU tribute for peace

also tribute calculations should take mobile strength (soldiers out in the field led by lords) way more into account than garrison strength. it makes no sense that a powerful faction with 4000 garrison strength but only has 200 mobile strength because they just suffered a huge defeat against a smaller faction who has 2000 in garrison strength and 1000 in mobile strength wants the smaller faction to pay tribute for peace?! it should be the larger faction that wants to pay tribute so that they can recover from their devastating loss and avoid the smaller faction pressing the advantage to snatch a castle or city away from them, in the knowledge that they can build up a bigger army and strike back later when they're ready
  12. Woyeyeh

Leveling skills is tedious and unbalanced

@Helerek yeah, i totally agree with just getting more xp when you kill higher level enemies

i think tactics skill should get leveled up a lot when you win a battle where you had the disadvantage, whether that be autoresolved or manually fought, with experience gained increasing as you are more disadvantaged. if you can win a battle you weren't supposed to win then it clearly shows you know a thing or two about tactics

also i think there was a mod that makes the leveling curve less steep, so that it was easier to gain higher skill levels, i really liked it. because right now the experience needed for a single skill point goes up very exponentially the more skill points you already have which leads to things like needing to kill 2 million peasants or something to get max roguery

because the few trainer perks for heroes (you and companions) quickly lose effectiveness past the few dozen skill points, what if every day all heroes in a party slowly shared their skills over time without needing perks to all other heroes until they reach, say, half of their skill level. if i had some old veteran dude travelling with me with 200 one handed skill then i would slowly gain one handed experience every day until i reached 100 one handed skill, as if i was training with him. and then if old veteran dude dies to an arrow to the face after i get 100 one handed skill and i get a new companion or my son comes of age i can train them until they reach 50 one handed skill. probably too ambitious but maybe someone is looking for some modding ideas here :wink: anyways this trickle down system would be really cool especially right now since training noncombat skills is, as the title says, tedious and unbalanced. so if i were smart i could grab an engineer companion and have them teach me their engineering skills, and i would actually have a reason to keep them alive beyond just making them build catapults for me because if their skills improve they can train me to a higher standard than someone i just grabbed off the local tavern
  13. Woyeyeh

Leveling skills is tedious and unbalanced

Arena lvling rate is reduced for some reason. Place meant for training has a penalty for training...
    I think we should flip this on its head and it would make everyone happy. Skill gain when fighting in the arena should give you the current normal rate of experience gain, but fighting in "real" battles (including alley fights, village fights, prison breaks, anywhere with real consequences) gives you double experience

combat exp gain could also be adjusted based on the level of the enemy you killed, for example if your level is half the level of an enemy you hit/kill, you gain double experience. and if your level is double the level of an enemy you hit/kill, you gain half experience. though i think i wouldn't do the latter where you reduce exp gain for hitting/killing weak enemies, because a lot of the troops you fight throughout the game are low tier. i would just do the former where you gain more experience if you hit/kill tougher enemies
  14. Woyeyeh

[UNOFFICIAL] Bannerlord Dedicated Server Mod

dang this is amazing i knew modders can make amazing mods but this is whole new functionality, and the combat is so smooth too, i'm gonna watch this progress with great interest

no private servers?
    modders:
    thanos-fine-ill-do-it-myself.gif
  15. Woyeyeh

Any news on PW or PK thats really all that matters.

guys i'm confused, if there are no multiplayer private servers as you said, then how does the mmo "bannerlord online" mod work? can't people just do what they did? why is "bannerlord online" the only multiplayer mod standing right now?
Back
Top Bottom