Recent content by Winged Hussar

1. Winged Hussar

Black Mace Quest: Pafnuty

He is still in Moscow. The option to speak with him doesn't show up though, because the list is to long to show on screen. So, you have to become unfriendly with them and then go to Moscow and the option will be there.
  2. Winged Hussar

Black Mace quest.

Wotann said:
    You've got to pay attention to what the NPC characters tell you.
    No you're not supposed to start a war with the PLC
    My fan-fiction may give you clues about what to do:
    http://medlem.spray.se/wotan/WithFireandSword/WithFireandSword.htm

Or just check out the official guide on the front page.

The official guide says I either have to eliminate Poland or Muscovites. I decided to side with the original hetman helminiski. So....
  3. Winged Hussar

Black Mace quest.

I'm at the part that's called 'To Poland,' and I guessing I have to eliminate the faction. For some reason the Cossacks and Poland made peace. Do I have to wait for another war or can I instigate one?
  4. Winged Hussar

Fire by rank/Volley fire causing bigger morale loss?

Your are also able to do Platoon Firing in this game. It's kind of tedious, but you tell the left middle and right to fire consecutively.
  5. Winged Hussar

Is there a way to increase number of troops per battle?

The config file says battle_size = 1.0000 I don't get it.  :neutral: Do I change it to battle_size = 2.0000 :?:
  6. Winged Hussar

Consequence to looting villages?

gamester494 said:
    1 honor point loss 2.
    Atleast that by my,you need honor if you are king and you want recruit nobles faster to your cause.

I heard honor plays no part in this game? So, it does?

Topic: You won't be able to recruit milita troops later in the town if the town hates you, also. You have a higher chance of getting ambushed also, I believe. Less money from the town if they hate you.
  7. Winged Hussar

Request for next patch

Thunderbird Anthares said:
    1) fix bugs
    2) fix bugs
    3) fix bugs
    4) add warband features

also,can i get a fix for the noble dissapearing bug?  :grin:

Yes. Don't forget to fix bugs! This game is still the best $15 I have ever spent. The continued support is good for a $15 game. Who else would do that?
  8. Winged Hussar

Polish main quest

lerty37 said:
    i need help on taking colonel zagloba into my party during the deluge. he says he is always busy.... :sad:

He won't join you unless you have high enough renown. I'm guessing, would be over 200.
  9. Winged Hussar

balck mace quest - stuck

Methusela said:
    thanks, ill ride around and find him :0 stupid travellers insisted he was "in smolesk"

I noticed in my games he's always traveling from Moscow. However, he's always passing by Smolensk in a party with 10 Cuirassiers.
  10. Winged Hussar

My opinions of Wfas

You should not play this game if you're going to talk smack about winged hussars.  :evil:
  11. Winged Hussar

Prisoners

Awesome thanks!
  12. Winged Hussar

Prisoners

Hi Guys, A couple questions about prisoners. In the "Camp" option, you have a chance to recruit some of these prisoners to your ranks. Does renown help get more guys to join? Finding it difficult to make these guys want freedom. Also, you can only try and recruit once a day? I don't see the...
  13. Winged Hussar

Barbarash

Oaky, thanks.

Fund him in a pub.
  14. Winged Hussar

Barbarash

maimai told me to seek out this Colnel barbarash any idea where to find him?
  15. Winged Hussar

difference between hand craft and those ready made items

JL said:
    Winged Hussar said:
    The hand crafted items are not always the best in the game, because some items have properties that increase the value. For instance, sturdy, or hardened, or whatever. The hand crafted items will be there when you need them, though. The random items are random and you don't know if a dealer is going to carry anything good. Some hand crafted items are unique and well worth the money i.e. Black Armor and Dutch Pistols.

Unfortunately, there is not WFaS Wiki to look at.

so those hand craft items are not really needed in the game? do i need them in certain quest?

No.
Back
Top Bottom