Recent content by WilliamBerne

1. WilliamBerne

Hello everyone, wanna check out my new game?

@usnavy30
    Thank you!

@zoo889
    I know what you mean! What you were thinking was the brownish dusty/rusty battleground, right? :mrgreen:
  2. WilliamBerne

The Bowman said:
    Last time your signature was a cup of yogurt. :razz:

Nice by the way. Now give me an iPad.
    But seriously, you should revive this mod somehow. Maybe just clean, optimize and update it...
    I wish I could revive my mod, but after I got used to this great engine Unity3d, I can't bear the module system for one minute :twisted:
    I still managed to transported my ideas to the app, like destructable buildings etc., will continue to make swift games :grin:
  3. WilliamBerne

What's wrong with my pictures in the signature!  :shock:
    Damn tinypic changed my picture!

Thank you CluelessWill :smile:
  4. WilliamBerne

I know you all wondered where I was and what was I doing :). Well, this is what I did in the last months(with a team of course), an iPad game. I am the major designer and major programmer. https://itunes.apple.com/cn/app/er-zhan-zhi-hui-guan/id798562813?mt=8 It is a 3D half RTS half TD style...
  5. WilliamBerne

WilliamBerne isnt dead

OK, you got me.  :wink:

I'm neither dead nor harmed in any way. I came back here rarely since I moved on to other things. It was like knowing that you still love your ex, you will always try to avoid meeting her/him, cause the fact that you 2 won't be together to the end hurts you every time when the meeting happens.
    Now I think I might find a way of continuing this mod somehow. But don't get excited now, it's just a long shot, please don't have false hope.

Anyway, I'm happy that this mod is still capable of enjoying people, and you guys still remember me :grin:
  6. WilliamBerne

WWII China Battlefield MP v02.17.11 (Patch v03.02.11, for Warband 1.134 )

@Swadian Man at Arms
    shadowarcher is right, and the server is ready now, running your new map.
  7. WilliamBerne

Invasion of Pearl II Event!!!!!(Jap Invasion Failed)

I have uploaded the new map some days ago.
    23 Division was using the 30 slots server for training.
    Now the server is ready!
  8. WilliamBerne

Fast Map Travel - The Key to Happiness

Ah, you mean while moving. Sorry I didn't read the post very carefully.
    Then this leads to another problem:
    It didn't work cause Space key will stop you from moving. But now it works, can space still stop player moving?
  9. WilliamBerne

Fast Map Travel - The Key to Happiness

This function was there since at least 0.960.
    I know it cause I am a Chinese and I switch between different windows language input methods very often, whose hot keys is exactly this combination(Ctrl + space). This fast time passing method caused me many trouble, both in-game(caught by enemy) and out-game(switched language input method).
  10. WilliamBerne

WWIICBF Clan Rules and Clan list. Clans plz check the Military Rank part(03.04)!

welcome 23th Shanxi Clan!  :grin:
    http://23th-shanxi.enjin.com/forum
  11. WilliamBerne

2 Official Servers are up! Name is WWIICBF_Official_Server.

Of course they are running.

But I noticed a problem, some time 1 of them may off line. Very strange, I rented these from jestserver, it shouldn't be that unstable.  :evil:
  12. WilliamBerne

I want to be a woman.

I am tired of this foolish discuss, won't reply to any history buff who took a book as history. I am just as curious as King Harkinian. Waiting for the answer.
  13. WilliamBerne

Fire & Sword Better Than Warband ?

Rewjeo said:
    Ceriy said:
    Mitchmon said:
    Um, number one, read the companies that made it, taleworlds made it paradox studious is the publisher and for this game With Fire and sword it worked in a weird way, Snowberry made the game (some European like non-english company) then SiCh Studios (???) so yea don't blam Taleworlds or Paradox, neither one is to blame for someone else to use the Mount and Blade game as a base for with fire and sword.
    Snowbery didn't make it Sich did.
    Snowberry Connection is an international fund for financing & production of games from independent teams.
    Ah. I've heard all three for making it and the Paradox forum has a section for it, so I assumed it was them. Thank you for clearing that up, though.

They didn't hand over M&B. Seeing as WB was made AFTER WFaS (original) it's pretty obvious TW is still the group making the main games.

I understand that it's bad for a company to have a poor game released based on their game even if they didn't make it, but my problem is with how they seem to be receiving ALL of the blame from a lot of people.

WilliamBerne said:
    TW didn't make it from the start, but they involved into its worldwide distribution, stuffs from TW filmed themself and made ad. videos for it, they helped to translate and improve it, and for Mount&Blade's sake, it is using the name Mount&Blade, so they also must do the quality control!
    (stuffs should be "staffs", I used wrong word in that reply)

"You can fix the bugs by yourself once you have the MS."
    "Yeah there are lots of bugs and the game needs more to be done, just wait for the mods."

I hate this kind of arguments. Public modders are not idiot free workers, they mod the game not only cause they love the game, but also because they want to share their joy with the community. They should be doing creative works, but not doing the ass cleaning jobs which should be done by the payed gaming companies! Working on such unfinished, untested game would also greatly increase the difficulty level of modding, waste the modders more life and effort on bug shooting which should be originally put on providing creative works.

Maybe this is also what the man who decided to publish this thing thought: Oh just release it already! We have a big modding community which will cover all the laziness for us!

Also, the fact that mods were ported from 1.011 to Warband was not caused by the "new expansion" Warband, but caused by the new features such as MP and better grafic performance, and some new convenient operations in the MS. I don't think WFaS possesses any.
  14. WilliamBerne

I want to be a woman.

It doesn't matter which culture is male-dominated.
    All I was saying, is simply allowing the player to choose female character won't ruin anything.
  15. WilliamBerne

Response from Armagan

MacDuro said:
    I hope they fix all the bugs soon and adds the language that in Steam are announced for this game ... Armagan is a person that can be thrust in my opinion .

This release is very buggy , game is stable in general with a superb multiplayer , but the single player part is very problematic with those quests bugged , the lvling troops bug , the bugs in the quick siges and some other minor things .

I don't really care about all t hose bugs because I asume that they will fix .
    Photoed.  :lol:
Back
Top Bottom