Recent content by wesleykuhn

1. wesleykuhn

MP Musket Era Persistent Napoleonic

Looking good! you should also post this to the FSE forums as well :xf-smile:
    Ohhh tha's true man! Thank you very much, I'll that.
  2. wesleykuhn

MP Musket Era Persistent Napoleonic

"PERSISTENT NAPOLEONIC" Have you ever wanted to play the good and old Persistent World mod, but on napoleonic era? Then, I will try to give you this happiness! The object of this module is very simple: Keep the gameplay of persistent world (for me, it's the BEST persistent rpg mod of Warband)...
  3. wesleykuhn

Module System files?

The linked Module System is up-to-date. However, Persistent Kingdoms [PK] succeeded Persistent World [PW] in 2018, therefore PK is newer and more developed than PW in many ways while retaining core features of the gamemode. You should check the former if you want to have the newest Module System files of the gamemode. By the way, ever since 1.171 was released, Warband has not changed much, therefore any updates onwards should be compatible with 1.174.
    Very good. Thank you Valedentella!
  4. wesleykuhn

Module System files?

Oh, ok, thank you friend. I thought this 1.171 version of git was outdated, because last version of mod was 4.5.1.
  5. wesleykuhn

Module System files?

Hello friends! Do someone know where I can get the Module System Files of the Persistent World? The one of github is very old. I did search 'entire web' for it.
  6. wesleykuhn

how to make Items spawn on ground in Native Warband multiplayer?

Namakan said:
    Check Gothas Adimi Tools.

Dude! I love you! Thank you very much man!!! <3
  7. wesleykuhn

Sorry, I just moved this topic to The Forge board.
  8. wesleykuhn

Hello guys, I don't know if this is the right place to post this, but help me... About the scene editing. I remember that a lot of peaple used the var n1 and var n2 of the item kinds on the scene editing mode. So, they put a number that makes the weapons be usable, for example: You place spear...
  9. wesleykuhn

Hello guys, I don't know if this is the right place to post this, but help me... About the scene editing. I remember that a lot of peaple used the var n1 and var n2 of the item kinds on the scene editing mode. So, they put a number that makes the weapons be usable, for example: You place spear...
  10. wesleykuhn

WesternCraft v1 - Development Thread

Hey... I wanna know more about the 0.18v progress.... thanks
  11. wesleykuhn

WesternCraft v1 - Development Thread

Do have a specific date to release the new version???  thx

ansiedade_exagerada.jpg
  12. wesleykuhn

v0.17 Bug Reports

Hey Shredzorz when the 0.18 version over???
  13. wesleykuhn

v0.17 Bug Reports

I suggest to do a new version of wild wind... Like the Persistent World... With new horses, guns, textures... And a good ideia is make a transport carts to horses... please think in my words... and reply
Back
Top Bottom