Recent content by vinc3nt

1. vinc3nt

nox's plan to bring Warband features over

I've search the net and not found anything :sad:

The hope of warband features is the only thing stopping me from uninstalling the game...
  2. vinc3nt

Request for next patch

caddux said:
    All I want in next patch is:

- A little bit more of bug smashing

- All of the Warband missing features

- Swedish and crimean storylines

I would settle for just the first two points (and the random crash fixed) if it meant it being released sooner.
  3. vinc3nt

Any news about the next patch?

Just wondering if anyone has heard on this forum or others, how the patch is coming along (will it include the warband features). I'm looking forward to these features alot as it's stopped me from playing at the moment (because I fear that when I start a new game, it will have to be replaced...
  4. vinc3nt

How to recruit troops?

ChapterMaster said:
    vinc3nt said:
    ChapterMaster said:
    I using 1.138 FnS

http://download.taleworlds.com/mb_wfas_setup_1143.exe

wtf?? nid download the latest patch to recruit soldiers??

From the screenshot it appears as though something is wrong with your game, I figured the patch could fix it.

In the newest patch you can recruit people from villages, but only if your party size is (very) small - under 12 or 14... something like that anyway.

EDIT: Try reinstalling your game and patching immediately as well.
  5. vinc3nt

How to recruit troops?

ChapterMaster said:
    I using 1.138 FnS

http://download.taleworlds.com/mb_wfas_setup_1143.exe
  6. vinc3nt

Crash help

I play SP WFaS all the time (not MP) and this recent patch seems unstable for me as well (crashes every so often). Usually the crashes happen when I click on a menu or meet an army for a chat, but when I reopen the game and do the same thing I did before (that caused the crash), it does not crash until later on in another random occurrence. I'm not sure if mine are linked to C++ errors or the crashes you have, but it seems like they occur at any time, with no cause.

EDIT: Also, I get a 'WFaS has stopped working' message too.
  7. vinc3nt

Grenade problem

Download the lastest patch (v1.143)
  8. vinc3nt

SP Musket Era Neo Native (v1.35 en/ger)

I tried to talk to a village elder (in a Swedish village west of the map) from the menu you get when travelling to a village, and the game crashed. Idk if it's a bug in the game, or in the mod.

It hasn't stopped me from enjoying this mod though :wink: keep up the good work

EDIT: I tried again and there was no crash. Guess it was a one off
  9. vinc3nt

SP Musket Era Neo Native (v1.35 en/ger)

Very nice mod, love the new map  :grin:
  10. vinc3nt

Patch 1.143 ?

Caba`drin said:
    Disabled friendly fire for bots.

MP or SP? (i'm guessing MP)
  11. vinc3nt

Can you change kingdom colors in WFAS?

http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,101731.0.html
  12. vinc3nt

Captured Lords: a feature

Shingles said:
    In Warband, we get to sneak into a city, find the prison guard, kill the guard for the key, and bust out our man.

Could we see that feature put into Fire and Sword? I'm loving the updates, although 1.142 included random crashes that bug me a bit. SP is greatly improved.

Sieges could still do a fixing, I'm getting the ladder bug still, but for smaller groups now and not my whole army.

The next patch (should) include many features from Warband to WFaS. This was told by one or more of the official WFaS team.

When the patch is going to be released is something I wouldn't mind knowing :wink:
  13. vinc3nt

First time using a forum for a RUN TIME ERROR.

sam7y said:
    Game screen goes black, white

You sure your graphics card is not damaged or overheating?
  14. vinc3nt

crippling losses

Jimmy3LT said:
    Well, it seems a little more realitic to me. I mean, given the choice, what would you do?

But we can't steal from Lords :sad:
  15. vinc3nt

Scottish armor

11sparky11 said:
    Schmon said:
    I believe Camisols can be looted but otherwise you are correct that they do not show up on the market.

It does, everything shows up on the market. Apart from the black mace.

Which market? (or is there a small chance for all of them?)
Back
Top Bottom