Recent content by Vinbuster

1. Unable to connect to server in Napolean

It worked thank you so much  :grin:  :grin:  :grin:  :grin:
  2. Unable to connect to server in Napolean

It still didn't work  :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad:
  3. Unable to connect to server in Napolean

I uninstalled the sets - warband and napolean then reinstalled them into their on directory or than just program files. Again warband connects to servers napolean does not. Ran the test file from within the new directory of mount & blade and still could not connect to server with napolean. Added servers to my favorites then closed the program. Restarted program, click on favorites, selected a server, pressed connect and still I get "unable to connect to server" I'm at a lost right now. Which company actually is in charge of the support for this game - TaleWorlds or a different company? I need tech help since I've paid for the game but can't play it. Thank you for your help. I'll keep trying things.
  4. Common problems and Solutions! (READ BEFORE POSTING!)

You are not alone i am having the same problem I tried doing the mb warband test it didn't work i tried the use connection file from 0 to 1 didn't work and what should the max connection be set to mine is 16 please some one help me i really want to play this game and I got wb warband it works just fine i can get into any server that doesn't have a password any ways please help me  :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
Back
Top Bottom