Unable to connect to server in Napolean

Users who are viewing this thread

ss9095

Recruit
I can join in a multiplayer game with Mount & Blade, but I can not play multiplayer in Napolean. I get the error message unable to connect to server. Uninstalled the game and reinstalled can't join. Downloaded and install update patch - can't join. join_secure_server is 0 - can't join. Why can I join in mount & blade but not in Napolean? Please help.

Can you try this zipfile:
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/11240073/mb_warband_test.zip

Please extract it in your main warband folder and run the game with mb_warband_test.exe

Tell me your results. Cheers.

I copied the file to C:\Program Files directory because that is where the exe command for Mount & Blade is located. Tried to run the file from the menu but no access. Went back to C:\Program Files and double clicked the file mb_warband_test.exe. Game started as always, came to select  server screen, choose server and clicked connect. Pause (first time that had happened) then once again the error: unable to connect to server. Did I do this correct? Forgot to mention that the computer is running Windows 7 if that makes a difference.

I uninstalled the sets - warband and napolean then reinstalled them into their on directory or than just program files. Again warband connects to servers napolean does not. Ran the test file from within the new directory of mount & blade and still could not connect to server with napolean. Added servers to my favorites then closed the program. Restarted program, click on favorites, selected a server, pressed connect and still I get "unable to connect to server" I'm at a lost right now. Which company actually is in charge of the support for this game - TaleWorlds or a different company? I need tech help since I've paid for the game but can't play it. Thank you for your help. I'll keep trying things.

New build again!

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/11240073/mb_warband_test.zip

Please extract it in your main warband folder and run the game with mb_warband_test.exe

I'm really sad to report that while it seemed just a bit more stable then the steam version, it didn't fix the Error Connection to Server lost problem at all.

It sounds like ya'll are working on a new patch soon, I truly hope this helps fix the server connection problems, as I'm a major fan of this game and would love to play more then i'm able now  :grin:

I'm also having this issue. I've noticed that I get the error right after it flashes "validating serial key" above the server list. Is there any way to verify that I put it in correctly? I think that the problem (at least for me) is that the game is rejecting my Napoleonic Wars serial key.

New build again!

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/11240073/mb_warband_network_test.zip

Please extract it in your main warband folder and run the game with mb_warband_network_test.exe

please help on fixing my problem, i downloaded from utorrent and was unable to connect to server, btw i have the version 1.151 for Mount and Blade Warband: Napoleonic War. :sad:

little_soldier said:
please help on fixing my problem, i downloaded from utorrent and was unable to connect to server, btw i have the version 1.151 for Mount and Blade Warband: Napoleonic War. :sad:
You need to buy the game in order to play.

Guys I know this out of this thread but saw Vincenzo interested in so would like to ask : I had old graphic card which performance was %167 percent on lowest but now I had better than it but Its the same percent . I think It has to change atleast lower or higher how can I reset this point . And Im having problem like my screen freezes with the last sceen it becomes dark then after few seconds It comes back . But sometimes I crash and that sucks can someone help please  :?:

Back
Top Bottom