Recent content by VictorOK

1. VictorOK

In Progress The game crashes during a siege

e1.6.2.282656
  2. VictorOK

Yes, I use version 1.6.2. I even tried to select it through the properties in the steam, but everything is useless.
  3. VictorOK

Hello! I wrote about this problem almost 2 months ago, several patches have already been released. However, my problem was not solved. Today I tried to launch the siege again, but nothing happened. I attach a recording to make it easier to understand what I'm talking about. As well as the error report:2021-09-16_22.41.55_1a3bc1b1c86157669daf3ba36723b35c
    Google Drive with video: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1d8q_LkVYKR4nV5-aqcYR7BR2adNC9Gjn?usp=sharing
  4. VictorOK

I looked at the topics you sent, but nothing helped. The game still crashes during the siege or defense of a fortress or city (this applies to both the company and custom battles). just in case, I sent one more error report: 2021-07-25_10.09.48_1a3bc1b1c86157669daf3ba36723b35c
  5. VictorOK

Summary: How to Reproduce:The game crashed when entering the siege, the camp is being built, but when you start the battle, the game crashes Have you used cheats and if so which:no Scene Name (if related):siege battle Media (Screenshots & Video): Computer Specs: OS:Windows 10 Pro GPU:NVIDIA...
  6. VictorOK

Resolved crash on the "TaleWorlds" logo

Thank you very much! It helped.
  7. VictorOK

Resolved crash on the "TaleWorlds" logo

Resume:The game is installed via steam. When I launch the game (not the launcher, but the game itself), it loads. After that, the video (intro) begins with the company logo. Regardless of whether to skip this intro or watch until the end, the game crashes. A window will appear asking you to send...
Back
Top Bottom