Recent content by Valentin XI

1. Valentin XI

Er du dansker og søger regiment?

Hej, jeg er kendt bedst som Valentin eller Mr_Disco, jeg er Overkonstabel af første grad i det 3. Jydske Infanteri regiment (3JI), 3JI er en del af et dansk korps ved navn Det Danske Auxiliær Korps (DDA), DDA er et aktivt dansk korps (primært dansk), DDA har 2 regimenter og et artilleri batteri...
  2. Valentin XI

The Original L'Aigle Thread, for the sake of history. Be ye warned.

askuaninja said:
    Swissky said:
    Will there be Norweigan Ski troops for Denmark-Norway?  :razz:
    Skielober_1801.jpg
    (Illustration from 1801)

I really hope they will be. Norway gets no love  :sad:
    Thats because that there wheren't many norwegian regiments most norwegians that enlisted in the army, became soldiers in danish regiments.
  3. Valentin XI

Epicrules said:
    Let's also not forgot

silentdeath838 said:
    I am a grade 9 kid

Which places him somewhere around 14.
    It's still stupid for a 14 year old dude.
  4. Valentin XI

1st Dansk Riffel Regiment

Ikke for at være en lysse-slukker men der var ikke noget "1st Riffel Regiment" I den Dansk-Norske hær. Danmark havde ikke engang rifler.
  5. Valentin XI

[Danes] Feltherrens Fodregiment

Held og lykke, er selv medlem af Det Danske Auxiliærkorps (Nok det største danske Korps/regiment) Måske kan vi lave noget LB/event i fremtiden

6. Valentin XI

-VEINRUS- said:
    Valentin XI said:
    Danish "Hertugdømmet Warszawa" lol  :grin:
    really?... I did not know about it... cool xD
    Well now you know.  :grin:
  7. Valentin XI

-VEINRUS- said:
    Docm30 said:
    Although Napoleon exerted a great deal of influence over the Duchy, he didn't rule it. Not officially, at least. It was ruled by Frederick Augustus, Duke of Warsaw and King of Saxony. The Duchy was never ruled by Prussia because it was only created in 1807 by Napoleon out of former territories taken from Prussia and Austria.
    +1

>>> silentdeath838
    "The Duchy of Warsaw (Polish: Księstwo Warszawskie; French: Duché de Varsovie; German: Herzogtum Warschau; Russian: Варшавское герцогство, Varshavskoye gertsogstvo) was a Polish state established by Napoleon I in 1807 from the Polish lands ceded by the Kingdom of Prussia under the terms of the Treaties of Tilsit. The duchy was held in personal union by one of Napoleon's allies, King Frederick Augustus I of Saxony. Following Napoleon's failed invasion of Russia, the duchy was occupied by Prussian and Russian troops until 1815, when it was formally partitioned between the two countries at the Congress of Vienna."

for more: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Duchy_of_Warsaw
    Danish "Hertugdømmet Warszawa" lol  :grin:
  8. Valentin XI

Bluehawk said:
    The Danish Auxiliary Corps wasn't created until the Armistice of June 1813, unless you mean von Ewald's corps that helped put down von Schill's Freikorps but they were not incorporated into the French army the way their Dutch counterparts at Stralsund were. In l'Aigle you'll have to take over Europe with independent Danish forces (though I'm sure you won't mind that).
    The corps where incorporated into a french armécorps but got seperated from after some time because the danish king where afraid that prussia and sweden would push up in holsten (holstein) so he placed the corps in holsten, and no i won't mind that  :grin:
  9. Valentin XI

Bluehawk said:
    At the time the mod is set, they're in the middle of a long and grueling war with Sweden and Britain.

Grueling in the sense that not much happened.
    The Danish Auxiliary Corps was secret and was first know of others than Denmark and France after the war, so the danes did not play that big of a role, but thats the great thing about this mod, you can "change" the course of actions and maybe take over the hole of Europe with Denmark. :grin:
  10. Valentin XI

Adorno said:
    Valentin XI said:
    Adorno said:
    Danish troops? So we can be mocked  :sad:
    (I'm sure it's been discussed but Danish troops seem superfluous as they played no part at this point).
    The danish king gave the french a support army of 10-13 thousand men called, "Det Danske Auxiliærkorps" (The Danish auxiliary Corps), and they fought in about 10 battles in the end of the napoleonic wars, so the Danes did play a role, not a big one, but still. P.s 13 thousand troops is ALOT.
    Oh, that had completely slipped my mind.
    Well its not a commom thing to know either.  :grin:
  11. Valentin XI

Adorno said:
    Danish troops? So we can be mocked  :sad:
    (I'm sure it's been discussed but Danish troops seem superfluous as they played no part at this point).
    The danish king gave the french a support army of 10-13 thousand men called, "Det Danske Auxiliærkorps" (The Danish auxiliary Corps), and they fought in about 10 battles in the end of the napoleonic wars, so the danes did play a role, not a big one, but still. P.s 13 thousand troops is ALOT.
  12. Valentin XI

I'm very excited to see your go on the Danish uniforms.  :grin:
  13. Valentin XI

Campaign map - help to improve it

I have noticed that the names of the towns in Denmak and Norway is not correct, i can barely understand the names and btw im from Denmark.
Back
Top Bottom