Recent content by Vae_Victus984

1. Vae_Victus984

kuauik's sweatshop ;0)

fedeita said:
    nice
    edit/ isn't mine post the number 1000?

66*15+10=1000

I might have under-counted them thou......that would be a bummer.
  2. Vae_Victus984

kuauik's sweatshop ;0)

Here is to you kuauik, may you remain hunched in-front of your Pc texturing out medieval outfits for another

[glow=red,2,300]1000 POSTS :!:

3. Vae_Victus984

kuauik's sweatshop ;0)

Almost there, but I can't wait, sorry for the double post in advance.  :mrgreen:
  4. Vae_Victus984

Formations

Cozur said:
    Hello, I noticed that when starting a battle, the troops stay back in a very neat, straight line in this mod. I was wondering if this feature can be enabled and/or downloaded to work with native as well.

Do a search once in a while. 
  5. Vae_Victus984

General suggestions thread.

Skandinav said:
    It would be great if companions actually reflected the culture of their background when you first meet them, imagine for example Nasir in Arabic clothing and with his "famous" black steed ( actually mentioned in his dialogue ).

I agree that B fella ( one of the companions, the horse thief, forgot his name ) when I make him a lord he looses all the gear I gave him and wares some plain tunic, can they at least keep the gear you give them?

@Scandinav

Check this out  :lol: made me laugh my pants off, there is a bug ala "exorcist" in fallout.
  6. Vae_Victus984

Thanks Diplomacy creators

When Warband was released I was disappointed since no extra diplomatic or interactive options were added, I played it for a while and moved on, then I discovered this mod and have been playing M&B:W  ( with this mod included ) ever since ( much longer then M&B:W without the mod ), cheers to everyone who made and contributed to the making of this mod  :wink: 
  7. Vae_Victus984

Bug Reports - 0.95pre10

I had some problems with lords that own only villages, then I found this fix, so I'm posting if for others as well..... *click me*
  8. Vae_Victus984

New economic model

When you build your "manufacture" you have the option of selling them automatically or having them stored, there should be a third option, to have the goods shipped to your HQ, here also you will also have the option to sell automatically or store delivered goods, this way you can have factories in towns that would normally be to far away to be profitable and provide some benefit ie. contribute to towns needs ( and thus to the prosperity ) or larger profits but you must run around playing merchant by selling delivered goods.

I'm suggesting this because I realized what some people might do to increase their income, they will order their factories to store goods, and then go from town to town collecting them and selling them, so I'm merely getting ahead of the things and suggesting this.   

PS. The income from selling delivered goods should be equal to or less than what the goods merchant has on him, to avoid abuse of the system.     
  9. Vae_Victus984

Starting as a Lord

I prefer the "fifth weel " approach, I tag along powerful lords into battle, order my troops to stay back and just execute attacks of opportunity, leaving the allies to bear the brunt  of battle, you and your troops get XP, you get reputation with the lord and renown, later you might "accidentally" mislead your lord into an ambush and  shoot your allies to tip the balance in the enemy's favor, when his fief falls to the enemy you ride to the rescue retake the town and justly claim it as your own :twisted:     
  10. Vae_Victus984

Help needed - 3d modelling and texturing

@kuauik
    I wont be able to complete my headcloth's until open brf is updated to support newest maya extensions, if you have 3ds max or any prog. that can open .obj files I'll be happy to finis them and send them your way. ( same thing for the camel I started rigging it, but can't export it into M&B )

BTW. This is my first "hat", what do you think :?:, any suggestions or tips?

@Skandinav
    What I liked most about F 1 & 2 was it's immersion and huge verity of choices, F3 had those but not much, personally I'm hoping for grater ability to influence the world around me, I mean seriously post apocalypse and Las Vegas ( self made man central ), unless I can strike out on my own and take over a faction, or at stick my flag and proclaim myself bos, I will be very disappointed. 
  11. Vae_Victus984

I finished the first Headcloth, here is the preview......

Now bare in mind I textured it just so people can see different components more easily, my only problem is that I can not export it into any format that M&B supports  :!:, until I test it in-game, texturing it would be a waste of time.
  12. Vae_Victus984

@kuauik

I'll try the woman and 16a or 16d, the nCloth in maya should make it easy, thou I never tried it, this are some of pic I did for testing it

This is just a basic test, but I hope to be able to manipulate it properly, then I could make a bunch of them, but first things first, I have to finish the camel and rig it, I'm hoping to finish it by later next week, then I'll try the headcloth's.
  13. Vae_Victus984

Progress

ntb_15 said:
    http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,139752.0.html

othr, could you add this in the next version? It is one of the must have mini mods. Also check Caba`drin's other mods, he does some fantastic work.

It was already suggested, and othr said there were no plans to implement new toolboxes, maybe in different future, personally I'd rather have that then the formation AI.

On the other hand he could add this, pretty girls are always welcome  :mrgreen:, while on subject, why do the Scandinavic ( and other northern factions, to a lesser extent ) factions have dips on all the blond's  :?:  :smile:     
  14. Vae_Victus984

@kuauik

I'd love to, but I only know how to do Photoshop and Maya, I tried making units for Medieval 2 Total War and it was a disaster, Maya does a lot of smoothing which doesn't carry over to different platforms, I'd like to test this in M&B before I continue doing anything, and I am very time restrained by my university lectures, PM me anything you are not working at the moment and I'll see what I can do, but I dont make promises, as I said Fallout is around the corner  :mrgreen:
  15. Vae_Victus984

Warning!!!!! HUGE images  :grin:

And The Lord said "Let there be camel", and there was a wireframe......
    Then The Lord said "I wish to texture it", and it was shaded......
    He beholdeth it and it was better, then he said "make the edges smoother", and behold it was done, and all the host of haven marveled at the creation.....

Then The Lord said " In 24h I'm getting my copy of Fallout New Vegas, after that my exams start, unless someone tells me what to do with this, all of you can sod off till march next year"

No really I finished the camel I'll do the camel seat soon, but then I dont know what to do next as I stated in my previous post: 3D modeling - yes ,experience working with M&B - zero. :!:
Back
Top Bottom