Recent content by Turnaround

1. Turnaround

Please Re-enable Team Damage on Siege and TDM 🙏🏼

FF enabled is great.

But...
    With free team picking, trolls will rage cheat and change team to TK. I join the siege server when FF was on, I didnt knew it was on and 3-
    5seconds in, some random named team mate begang to just spam TD me, I was like both surprised that FF was enabled but also surprised how fast he was at focusing me. I ran away but he followed me to TK.

The players that know how to swing will be on Discord against the solo players who doesnt know how to swing/accidently TD/TK.

We have votes that we dont need and we dont have the votes we need, vote kick is a feat. that is needed in a FF enabled environment.
    Problem with vote kicks is that Discord crowd will all agree to vote kick good players just like they harrash them on a daily basis.
    I don’t think people will maliciously coordinate to votekick in casual modes much for it to be an issue
  2. Turnaround

Please re-enable it, it was so much fun and felt great to earn some gold at the same time
  3. Turnaround

Have a kiddie pool server with it on and see which one people choose to play
  4. Turnaround

Playing yesterday with team damage was great, first time I’ve had this much fun on public servers. It’s so hard to enjoy siege when archers can just shoot into combat and players roam in deathballs without having to worry about teamkilling or block.
  5. Turnaround

Beta Patch Notes v1.2.0-v1.2.6

Favourites at last (y)

Does this mean pikes can’t dismount?
  6. Turnaround

Is there still any MP dev checking?

Servers disappearing after closing is awful, I saw lots of refugees from siege end up in Duel because they want to play but had nowhere else to go
  7. Turnaround

1.1.4 multiplayer fixes

Would you have any balancing suggestions?
    Is there any possibility of an update post for MP Vol. 6? 👉🏼👈🏼 It's been two and a half years.
  8. Turnaround

INT Other Open Bannerlord Calradic Campaign

pN1GW.png
  9. Turnaround

Statement Regarding Plans For MP Vol.5

Volume 6 would be super
  10. Turnaround

Statement Regarding Plans For MP Vol.5

Happy birthday :party:

An update for this year would be super cool
  11. Turnaround

We were wrong about the class system...