Recent content by Trechor

1. [MAP] City of Camelot

Meh I don't have the time... Its pretty awesome for a pw city, I can promise you that :grin:

I designed it so the whole city is sieged from the outside, so don't put commoner spawns inside the city. It also has a town watch, which can either help defend the city or betray the owners (perhaps after being bribed).
  2. [MAP] City of Camelot

This is the start of a map I have been working on, but I don't think I have the time to finish it. Its a completed city, you just need to add buying locations. I spent a long time working one it, but you can use it without asking permission. Just mention me for making the city, that's all I care...
  3. Thrones NAHCRP

Kingsman said:
    Calradia Roleplay should be out soon and I'd say half of the people who will play it are Americans its hosted on the west coast of France so NA people get decent ping which is around 100 I've seen one NA guy with 80.

Well, I'm getting 140 on your server. Not playable, can't win a single fight at that level.
  4. Calradian Roleplay - HCRP Server

I'm getting 140 ping, not playable. Looks nice though.
  5. Reality Reborn HCRP

I think this is ded.
  6. Bannerlord Development

It has actually been confirmed that the coding language will be Portuguese.

Code:
    <!DOCTYPE html>
    <html>
    <body>

<h1>BRBRBRBRBRBRBR</h1>
    <p>HUEHUEHUEHUE</p>

<script>
    futbol.futbol(5 + 6);
    </script>

</body>
    </html>
  7. Why We Can't Have Nice Things (NA)

-ANDREI- said:
    Spectrum said:
    Trechor said:
    Andrei, you of all people... I agree with what you are saying, but you may or may not have DDoSed my TS channel after you got banned for spamming racist and antisemitic comments to annoy us. Of course I can never tell who did it because of the way they are done, but still...

I agree with him, however ANDREI you DDoSS people all the time, you've DDoSSed me and i've been in TS when you've DDoSSed other people i've even had people tell me they've been with you when you've DDoSSed other people and you have openly admited to me before that you have DDoSSed people.

I just can't help but see the irony in this thread.

I never dodosed people in my life idk what you're talking about!

DDoser or not, its not like you are perfect or something. Complaining about problems in the community is ironic, when the person complaining happens to be the cause of a lot of the problems.
  8. [Maps] A Meagre Collection

I want to know how that hell gate thing was made.
  9. Just 2 suggestions

I agree, these things would be awesome. I like how when you overhead with pole-arms in viking conquest, it does an overhead thrust. This makes it possible to have shield walls, with people behind it poking forwards.
  10. Why We Can't Have Nice Things (NA)

Andrei, you of all people... I agree with what you are saying, but you may or may not have DDoSed my TS channel after you got banned for spamming racist and antisemitic comments to annoy us. Of course I can never tell who did it because of the way they are done, but still...
  11. Bug reports and suggestions - read the first post

Vornne said:
    Trechor said:
    Remove lockpicking sounds
    No, the current behaviour is as intended. The sound only happens when you fail, is the only direct drawback of the action, and is necessary for other players to recognise what you are doing (since they can't see your character's hands moving near the lock, or hear more realistic rattling and scraping sounds during the process).

Meh, alright then. Its just impossible to rob a castle when it actually has players in it because of this, unless they are all new and they have no idea about lockpicking. Maybe you could just lower the distance its heard? I don't know if this is possible.
  12. .sco archive

Do you have Nordheim in there perhaps? I've been looking for that one.
  13. [V4.5] Golden Age of Yore [MAP]

-ANDREI- said:
    Ramaraunt with new account trying to make his fifth version of Yore?

ITS A CONSPIRACY

hqdefault.jpg
  14. Bug reports and suggestions - read the first post

Remove lockpicking sounds

http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,340350.0.html
  15. Remove Lockpicking Sound

The loud "Ponk" sound from lockpicking allows people not in the same room as you to suddenly realize your picking in. Its stupid, only people watching you should know your picking into their money chest. Guards stationed at the front gate of a castle shouldn't be able to detect a money chest...
Back
Top Bottom