Bannerlord Development

Users who are viewing this thread

It has actually been confirmed that the coding language will be Portuguese.

Code:
<!DOCTYPE html>
<html>
<body>

<h1>BRBRBRBRBRBRBR</h1>
<p>HUEHUEHUEHUE</p>

<script>
futbol.futbol(5 + 6);
</script>

</body>
</html>

AleksanderTheGreat said:
Ye sure. Why should this be trustworthy? Can you give a picture of your conversation? or is it just something you made up?

How dare you call me a liar , Sir ?

Here :

Hakko : hey , any news man?
Dev : ye , look , don't tell anyone , but people don't know yet , game will be a farm simulator , using the M&B name .
Hakko : really ?
Dev: yep , you have present the game 'Farmerama' ? Just like that .
Hakko : wow . What about the fighting ?
Dev : that will be released in a DLC. Multiplayer too .
Hakko : oh thanks , didn't know about that . Big news man . People will be sooo mad !

Skaggs said:
Its turned into a troll thread.
What you talking about ? Where ?

Hakko said:
AleksanderTheGreat said:
Ye sure. Why should this be trustworthy? Can you give a picture of your conversation? or is it just something you made up?

Here :

Dev : ye , look , don't tell anyone , but people don't know yet , game will be a farm simulator , using the M&B name .
Hakko : oh thanks , didn't know about that . Big news man . People will be sooo mad !

Skaggs said:

I also spoke to the dev too

Proton : hey , Hakko said some stuff about the game
Dev : ye Hakko lied to everyone
Proton : really ?
Dev : yep , saying all this BS about farming
Proton : wow . Why dis dud so troll

He seems like a nice guy

Hakko said:
AleksanderTheGreat said:

Here :

Skaggs said:

I said a picture, not you typing a fantasy conversation. So now I dare to call you a liar  :mrgreen: ,as you don't provide reliable sources to your arguments.

I read somewhere in a french article that the multiplayer would support 400 players, then again, my french is far from perfect...

Actually, link: http://www.gamergen.com/tests/gc2015-preview-mount-blade-ii-bannerlord-gestion-et-rpg-vont-si-bien-ensemble-265159-1

Also, since they are scrapping the module system, it makes sense for them to have it in a language like C# as it is quite userfriendly, opposed to C or C++ where you'd have to manage all the memory manually.

I speak fluently French , and it was saying the development team is made up of 400 people . It also said the game will be based on DX 9.0 . Weird ....

Hakko said:
I speak fluently French , and it was saying the development team is made up of 400 people . It also said the game will be based on DX 9.0 . Weird ....

Oh well, close enough xD

Back
Top Bottom