Recent content by TLau18

1. Bugs in Phantasy 2018

gsanders said:
    TLau18 said:
    I'm experiencing some problems with the heavy armour though I'm not too sure whether its a bug or intended by the designers. Whenever I put on the Advanced Full Plate Armour, my character loses the ability to run and waddles around in the tavern like...
    Well a man in full plated armour

Secondly, there seems to be a problem with the weapon slots. I can only use three items at all times rather than the usual four. I'd rather carry all four weapons at all times and drop one when casting spells than be restricted to three.

Well that's it for me then

Well you better drop one before battle because it is auto-prepared at agent spawn.  This only happens if you're a magic user.

As for struggling in super heavy armor, the troops that wear such armor are high enough level to have strength in the 16 to 20 range.  You're probably too weak to wear that armor, pure and simple.  Your movement speed is based on adding up all the gear you equipped and dividing that weight by your current strength (which can go up or down by auras or spells going off near you) - well, this adjusts your base movement speed.  Ideal is 2x your strength or less.  You can see your weight carried by either
      reports: reference material: View all Lords (and yourself):  left arrow to flip to the end and get to the end where the player is
        click your picture and see what the mod thinks of your gear.

or
        Camp: Actions: Action page 2: Check armor classes of Gear Test:  go back to Notes: recent messages
          now read about your gear's resistances to electricity etc.

Ah ok. Points for realism mate. Points for realism (despite the fact we have magic :grin:)
    Personally I'd preferred an option to turn on/off the armour encumbrance but if you intended otherwise then it's fine by me.

So no more mage knight builds then. Eh I can live with that i guess.
  2. Bugs in Phantasy 2018

I'm experiencing some problems with the heavy armour though I'm not too sure whether its a bug or intended by the designers. Whenever I put on the Advanced Full Plate Armour, my character loses the ability to run and waddles around in the tavern like...
    Well a man in full plated armour

Secondly, there seems to be a problem with the weapon slots. I can only use three items at all times rather than the usual four. I'd rather carry all four weapons at all times and drop one when casting spells than be restricted to three.

Well that's it for me then
  3. Question about the troops

Ah ok.
    Cheers mate
  4. Question about the troops

How can I recruit assassins and erinyls? Like I met the requirements stated on the strategy guide but there isn't a upgrade button for them. Am I missing something or were they removed or are planned content?
  5. Perisno Development Thread | Version: 0.8 | Released >>

Sweet!
    Those Warriors of Chaos look pretty damn impressive and hopefully we'll get the old Holy Champions back this time. Can't wait for the release. At the meantime I'm off to Saints Row and The Witcher  :wink:
  6. Did they change the Holy Champions?

So I am playing the 0.772 version of the game and I've just realised that the Perisno Holy Champions and Zealots don't look like how they used to look before. Is this a nerf or a accident? Plus the nuns are IMPOSSIBLE to upgrade.
  7. Lighting problem

First of all, great mod and stuff. Really, really difficult to the point it feels like the Dark Souls of Mount and Blade. However there are two things that bother me and I really hope you'll give me some insight on how to fix this issue. First of all, the lighting in this game is terrible...
Back
Top Bottom