Recent content by Thyrell

1. Thyrell

YET ANOTHER FAIL PATCH

Kinda embarrassing this hasn't been tested before releasing it.
  2. Thyrell

Update 1.174 Issue

M.ArdA_TaleWorlds said:
    Is there any chance that there is a third party app interfering with something? You already did what I would have suggested in the first place and most of the time it is on the players' internet or router. You have probably looked at this thread but have a look:
    http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,116878.0.html

Yeah I already tried all of those solutions, none of them worked. And for third party, I wouldn't have a clue about which application could be interfering, I already tried shutting down AntiVirus, Firewall & Router Firewall.
  3. Thyrell

Update 1.174 Issue

Not really, just the regular Napoleonic Wars, Mercenaries, Native & Persistent Kingdom. That's pretty much all I do in Mount & Blade Multiplayer, don't touch any of the game files either, not even for the mods themselfs.
  4. Thyrell

Update 1.174 Issue

re-opening this.....

The game is partly fixed, now it does load MP (Sometimes) but it seems that it has a schedule of when MP is working.
    The way it goes is like this: For 3 days it doesn't work, after that it does work for 2 days and then back to not working for 3 days etc etc.
  5. Thyrell

Update 1.174 Issue

Fixed, appeared to be a temporary problem.
  6. Thyrell

Update 1.174 Issue

Also, just tried on Mount & Blade: Fire and Sword...
    Seems like it is a problem for me with all the Mount & Blade Games, not just with Warband.
  7. Thyrell

Update 1.174 Issue

M.ArdA_TaleWorlds said:
    Forwarding this issue to the dev team. Let's see if they will have something in mind.
    Thank you, much appreciated.
  8. Thyrell

Update 1.174 Issue

M.ArdA_TaleWorlds said:
    Let's try creating a new profile.dat. To do that you should delete (back it up first!) the original profile.dat file located in the AppData folder "C:\Users\your-username\AppData\Roaming\Mount&Blade Warband" Note: You'll need to allow Windows to display hidden folders and files to see the AppData folder and its contents. The game will create a new profile.dat.
    Unfortunately, this didn't work either.
  9. Thyrell

Update 1.174 Issue

Hey, I wanted to hop onto Multiplayer after I came back home, once I got to "Join a Game" it didn't load any of the servers on the Internet Tab, I swapped to Favourites and here it did show me my favourite servers but if I click on it, it gives me this error: "Unable to connect to server." I've...
  10. Thyrell

Off Topic Thread - The Banterbrigade

What have you done to them Vitallion?
  11. Thyrell

[WB] Warband Script Enhancer v4.9.5 for 1.174

Littleman said:
    I need WSE 1.173 for a mod I'm trying to update. When I download and run this link in the mod it says that it is for 1.170. Am I missing something? I skimmed through previous discussion and didn't see this question asked
    Nahh, same here. When I start up the Loader it says "You are running an unsupported version of Warband (WSE only supports version 1.170). When it says its up to date on this thread which means it would be 1.173, I also checked my log and I am currently fully up to date.

12. Thyrell

Mount and Gladius - Media and Videos

timmytomtom222 said:

A video from Legio XII filmed at the saturday event of 16/06/2018

A video from Legio XII filmed at the sunday event of 17/06/2018

^^^^^^
  13. Thyrell

♞13th Royal Hussars (Royal Scots Brigade) [EU]

Welcome to the official thread of 13th Royal Hussars, we're an international regiment. This is a starting company of the Royal Scots Brigade, after a while we made the decision to revive our Cavalry Attachment. We speak English in most channels, there are seperate channels for you and your...
Back
Top Bottom