Recent content by ThePower

1. RCC Server Main Thread [Beta 7] [Rules Translation/s added! - Swedish & Italian]

You know, this server never has any boars or deer when I'm on. It's impossible to really be a hunter without anything to hunt, and hunting is my favorite profession.
  2. Knowledge database (troop statistics, item recipes, guides, maps, Q&A)

Are factions the only ones that can sail ships? I can't seem to sail any ships as a commoner sailor
  3. 14th New York State Militia (14th Brooklyn) "Red Legged Devils"

oooooooooooooshhhiittttt

So hype. There is no way I can be any less ready.
  4. RCC Server Main Thread [Beta 7] [Rules Translation/s added! - Swedish & Italian]

Lol this server is trash. Admins are trolls and kids cry about losing a castle so they random and kill until they get their **** back.

Tell me how two dudes spend their time killing us for our ****ty castle, just so they can have a faction of two dudes that don't do anything except sitting around on their asses being knights or whatever.

Meanwhile us 12 dudes are trying to stock everything and build up our faction. We're trying to set up caravans to head into the city, get serfs working on the forests and mines, armsmen and huntsmen to watch the walls, and these two dudes, one of them a fake admin, sit around killing everyone in our faction because we decided to not let anyone into the castle.

This server is a joke. Roleplay my ass. Literally it's a place for dudes who want to indiscriminately kill for "reasons" to hang around spamming each other with attacks.
  5. Best way to make money?

Cornelius Constantine said:
    ThePower said:
    Why has no one mentioned the Mineral/Silver/Stone trade from Gwnet/Brycheniog/Dyfeg/Powys etc. to Pengwern?

It has been mentioned. Somewhere. Might be in the Beginner's Guide, but it's good to point out.

Yeah I meant in this thread. The beginner's guide isn't actually all that useful. I had to find out a lot of the stuff in the game myself cause I ain't really manage to figure out what was going on till I started a couple of characters.

But I guess I should take another look at that thing.

And I guess we should probably talk about updating the beginner's guide.
  6. Best way to make money?

Okay, rewind.

Why has no one mentioned the Mineral/Silver/Stone trade from Gwnet/Brycheniog/Dyfeg/Powys etc. to Pengwern? About four trips nets me the ponies I need for the wagon, and then from there I just send my wagon to a pengwern city with a strong detachment of heavy cav.

Easy money right there. And pengwern usually has salt for cheap, so those first couple trips you can essentially make bank.

Otherwise yeah just steal cattle, get the hides, dump in tannery, profit.

(Side Note: Ya know, that reminds me a lot of the gold trade in the west coast of Africa with the Ghana Empire. You know, gold for salt, salt for gold. Or the Egyptians and Phoenicians.)

7. Sieges---wtf!?

Yeah, you can turn most stuff off to make it pretty close to native, or turn them all on and make it ridiculously hard to play.

That 2x experience realism thing? Yeah, WAY too difficult.
  8. A simple idea for improving spears in 1.40

Hell I'd just like this overhand strike.
  9. Sieges---wtf!?

Yeah I turned this off like immediately. There was no feasible way for me to have lost all those troops in one shot.

You know, I had over 200 men killed one time. I killed like 30 of the other guys, but still, 200? Nope. Nuh-uh, not with them shoes on.
  10. Okay, so I want to play as a character with dark skin.

I'm not going to argue facts, but what I am going to say is LOL at find a mod set in Africa. Really?

I'm going to assume that was a joke. Most of the mods here are European, medieval/ medieval fantasy/roman empire/Napoleonic wank. Really Prohpesy of Pendor is the only mod I know I can play a dark character in, but really all I'm looking for is the option at character creation. You know what I found when I googled africa in the search bar? A racist joke about terrorists. But whatever. That's beside the point. I'm just trying to find a way to move the skins from native to Brytenwalda without screwing with any of the code. Or something like that. Really I've never done this before so I'm hoping someone might be able to help.

I have like three characters invested in this mod already, but I thought it'd be cool if could be chocolate in my next playthrough. Not a big deal right? I don't think so.

11. First Brytenwalda Multiplayer Campaign: Under the reign of the Sword

. Nick: ThePower
    . Faction 1 favorite: Aelle
    . Faction 2 preferred: Cent
    . Position 1 to be occupied: mercenary / elite troop
    . Position 2 you want to take: lord
  12. Okay, so I want to play as a character with dark skin.

Gasket said:
    If the Roman Legions brought 'Black' people with them to Britain, their numbers would have been so minute that they would have had near enough no impact. If you want to play as a 'Black' character fine, but the link you included is crude.

Edit: Oh wow, that forum is hilarious, thank you OP, I needed a good laugh.

Why would you read the comments? That's like, the first thing you're not supposed to do. 2nd, that forum has nothing to do with anything. I was using the information in that original post. It's the first thing i saw when I did my google search.

13. Your Child

Personally I'd appreciate more diversity in terms of the female models outside of character creation. It's literally My Wife™ regardless of who you marry. Different clothes/hair color doesn't count.
  14. Okay, so I want to play as a character with dark skin.

Hang on, I managed to find and copy the texture but it's not popping up as an option. I can't really find an easy guide to figure this out.

Am I missing a step here aside from simple copy+paste?
  15. Sieges---wtf!?

Yeah this is actually the dumbest thing though. There is no reason to lose 91 men and kill only two of their guys. Losing a couple of patrols makes sense. Having a third of my army destroyed in the first day is ridiculous.
Back
Top Bottom