Recent content by Terror

1. Uusien tulokkaiden esittäytyminen

Kyllä mä uusi tulokas olen vaikka rekisteröidyin jo yli 4 vuotta sitten tänne. Viime viestistä on jo puoli vuotta enkä ole ollut suomipuolella vuosiin tai ylipäätänsä koko foorumilla.
    Mount&Bladea pelasin trialina ensimmäistä kertaa jossain 0.60x versiossa, ja olisikohan jopa että johonkin 0.7xx versioon ostin jo avaimen joka on vieläkin käytössä.
    Nyt pitäis Warband jossain vaiheessa ostaa, sitä ennen 1.011 versiota tai sitten 0.951 Expanded Gameplay III...
  2. Eriskummalisia sanoja opettajien suusta!?!

Mitä helvettiä minä luen? Ennen tätä topicia luulin että kaikki opettajat ovat typeriä lässyttäjiä jotka mainostavat oppilaille terveellisiä elämäntapoja ja arvoja aina kuin mahdollista. Olen missannut paljon. :???:

Ei ole koskaan käynyt mielessäkään että opettaja voisi sanoa jotain hauskaa, muuten kuin epähuomiossa. Kiroiluakin olen kuullut vain kerran joltain sijaiselta.
    Kaikki opettajien sanomat hauskat jutut ovat olleet jotain sisäpiirivitsejä joille on vain pienessä porukassa naurettu, ja mielikuvituksen tuotteita, kuten;

"Ei meillä ole varaa pitää kaikkia oppilaita liimoissa"
    "Se veitsi on niin terävä että älkää vain vetäkö käteen"

Nämäkin jostain hämäriltä yläasteen ajoilta. Miksi minä, miksi?? Nyt vituttaa.
    t. puolentoista vuoden koomasta herännyt
  3. Suggestions for Implementation within the Mod

How about a possibility to rescue an lord from the city prison? There would be a few ways to accomplish this:

First, you have to inform the lord about the escape plan by going into the dungeons (By bribing the guard), and you have 2 options after that:

1) You wait until the night comes and guards are switched. On his way to the town barracks, you attack him. Then we come to the battle screen, where you have to defeat the guard. When you do, the screen changes and it tells you that you have the prison key and have freed Lord [Insert name here] before a new guard arrives.

After that, there is a random chance that you are encountered by more guards and have to fight your way through them. This time you will have the freed lord fighting besides you, armed with fists/maybe a weapon got from the dead guard?
    Or, an alternative way:

2) You have to bribe the city guard in and near the prison, with a moderately large amount of money (1-6k denars, depending how important the lord or king is.), which allows you to free the Lord and leave the city without problem.

Some other lords/kings/khans could also give you a quest to do this, but it would be possible anytime. (Like the "Save the village from marauding bandits" quests.)
    After leaving the town, the lord leaves your party and materializes in a friendly castle in a few days. Like the freed lords and kings always do.

Then to another suggestion: It is possible that all those companions you can hire could also be hostile? Like, they could join an enemy army and fight alongside them, or even ally with bandits, sea raiders, mercenaries and such. This would be even more likely if they have left your party sometimes and have bad memories about your company and the possible faction you belong in. Also depends on their personality.
    Then you could beat them and take them as prisoners, like lords and such. I have no idea what to do after that though. You could persuade them to join you, like normal prisoners.. :?: But it would be a great thing anyways.
  4. Ironmanns Little Bigger Starters Guide

Why do mercenaries and sea raiders belong to the same faction? I hate having 5-6 mercenary groups following me at the same time, but to add sea raiders... god. I can't move anywhere without having them on my arse.
  5. Strongest armor in the game?

Most troop types seem to favour cutting/piercing weapons too. Can you tell me some blunt type units? The most notable are Bear Clan units and some swadian units, but i want to be against Swadians  :twisted:
  6. Frequent Crashes

I hate these RGL errors. I lowered my battlesize to 150, but that isn't the problem. I always get this error during large battles, after a few waves the game crashes and i have to start that **** all over again.

ALRIGHT, THE GAME CRASHED 2 TIMES AGAIN. Now i have to wait 2 hours for Sanjar Khan to pull his finger from his ass and attack those Swadians again.
    Now the game crashed when i was changing settings.. Thats some good performance.

It seems that everything worked better on my old computer, although this is 2 times better than the old one.
  7. Rasismi & Genetiikka

"Maahanmuuttajat vie kaikki naiset perkele"

Johtuisiko kenties siitä, että naiset yleensä valitsevat mitä tahansa mielummin kuin keski-ikäisen grillisipseillä marinoidun suomalaismiehen.
  8. Mistä kohtaa Suomea olette kotoisin?

Rovaniemi. Joka on muuten Euroopan suurin kaupunki, siis pinta-alaltaan, jos pilkkua lähetään viilaamaan.
  9. Lista modeista!

Modplosionin kerkesin onneksi ladata, vaikka Expanded gameplayta lähinnä pelaankin.
  10. [EG II] TALES OF HARDY ADVENTURERS

Chel said:
    Terror said:
    I have an wildman too now, i love their troops. And i was lucky enough to find a Watered-steel Scar, worth of over 100k. I exchanged the axe to lots of less valuable stuff, and sold that stuff.

very lucky!

Poleaxe said:
    However, in the first seconds of the battle, Rolf "The Great" cowardly turned his back and decided to run to the hills, not even having seen the opponents (!). Ingve was so shocked that he have not even tried to call Rolf back. Ymira, also shocked, was quickly unhorsed by Bear Warriors but then fought bravely as a foot soldier. In the end Ingve and Ymira managed to kill all the Bears and retake almost all the inventory lost in the previous battle (plus some bonus dried meat and bent sharpened sticks).

Only Rolf "The Coward" just didn't speak a word for the next couple of days...

Hahaha, I didn't remember that heroes can start battle with less than 100% health, and thus can sometimes flee right from the start.

Remember that Battle Cry ability will heal everyone in your party, even the player. The life of those below 80% health will be increased by [10+Leadership]%. It has the most effect when you have lots of wounded troops, so find a good time to use it (allowed only once per battle).
    What button uses the battle cry? i just recently downloaded 4.40..
  11. [EG II] TALES OF HARDY ADVENTURERS

I have an wildman too now, i love their troops. And i was lucky enough to find a Watered-steel Scar, worth of over 100k. I exchanged the axe to lots of less valuable stuff, and sold that stuff.

Im too newb to use any fancy armors or weapons, so before losing my money i spent them as good as i could.. hire Ramun. Great fighter he is.

lvl 5 now..
  12. [EG II] TALES OF HARDY ADVENTURERS

Got a hunter named Denemir to lvl 6 with these settings, but he died.

Now lets go with an onyx castle guard mangling enemies with the blade stolen from Rolf :grin:
  13. Mitä modeja omistat ja pelaat?

Tällä hetkellä pelaan Shield lying on the Wateria, ja storymodiakin pitäisi koettaa pelata enemmän.
  14. Dark Ages of Calradia

Raagh, i can't wait the first release! :twisted:
  15. M&B Suomenkieliseksi?

Käännösten ei myöskään tarvitse olla suoraan käännettyjä "rikkoutunut paskiais/paskiasten miekka" vaan niille voisi yksinkertaisesti keksiä sopivan korvikkeen eikä suoraa käännöstä.
Back
Top Bottom