Recent content by teh.frickin.pope

1. Best-dressed fantasy Warrior

teh.frickin.pope said:
    ugietOi.jpg

Alright, let's try this in a more reasonable size.

smpLp8b.jpg

Kal'Ceska: Warrior, General, Statesman, and Philosopher of the eternal empire of Karthack.
  2. Best-dressed fantasy Warrior

ugietOi.jpg
  3. What pissed you off today v. IV

Havoc said:
    Girlfriend wants a chihuahua.

What about a dachshund? They rock.
  4. Post *Your* Dream Women

Holy Jesus this is golden.

Ambalon said:
    Ambalon said:
    julia-rohde-olympi_37539218.jpg
    julia-rohde-german-female-weighlifter-olympian-sweatforit1.jpeg

Julia Rohde, eh? I might have to do some research on her.
  5. What be on yer mind?

Doesn't everyone just use their "threads I'm following" thing?
  6. What caused you to be joyous on this day?

Bah, I don't even own a tie, nor do I plan on owning one.
  7. What be on yer mind?

RoboSenshi said:
    What's with all these thread name changes. I don't like change.

Happens every once in a while. Just gotta deal with it.

http://imgur.com/HkcTx3a
  8. The Drunks' Guild

Moose! said:
    Bought myself some Bakon. Hopefully I'll get a chance to try some later tonight.

The bacon flavored vodka? Much better in a bloody mary than by itself, IMO.
  9. What be on yer mind?

Havoc said:
    You may now continue talking about semen.

When did we stop?

Teofish said:

I prefer it as output, really.
  10. What made you laugh today? v.IV

I dunno, maybe because you're the
    DEVIL  :mrgreen:
  11. What be on yer mind?

Phillip unified the area, much to the chagrin of most Greeks, as he was a semi-unwashed Macedonian sorta-barbarian; he didn't unify them into Greece, he absorbed them into his Macedonian Kingdom, which his son Alexander turned into an empire.

Edit: I think they called their whole land Hellas and themselves Hellenes. Greece might be the Roman term for the area.
  12. What made you laugh today? v.IV

Logged in after about a year of absentia and saw one of Godfrey's old mass PM's still sitting in my inbox. Good times.
  13. What be on yer mind?

Havoc said:
    On a related note, can someone clear some confusion up for me about Ancient Greece? It has always confused me.

So like, was Ancient Greece just a general area, or was it actually a country with a bunch of States that hated each other? I mean, like, were Macedonia, Sparta, Athens, etc, all part of the same country, or just part of the same area? That area or country being Greece.

Cultural area? They recognized each others as Greeks, and all others(including Macedonia) as dirty unwashed savages. They still hated each other and were quite balkanized most of the time, but would get together to gang up on non Greeks.

Teofish said:
    It was mainly a region covered by bickering city states. They usually rallied under one banner when a foreign threat surfaced. Then went back to taking potshots at each other. There were some attempts at uniting them more permanently. Usually more like a federation though. And it was never just one nation until Philip/Alexander came along.

Ninja'd.
  14. The Drunks' Guild

Found sound liquorice schnapps for $3 a liter, and it was a pretty decent company as well. Made for pretty good knock off Jaegermeister.
  15. [DOWNLOAD] Prophesy of Pendor [v3.9.5 IS NOW OUT!!!]

Does anyone know where to get the full 3.51 version at? I can't seem to find a download for it and my 3.42 won't accept the new patch.
Back
Top Bottom