Recent content by Tandwan

1. Tandwan

Have the developers given up adding new content?

Developers rarely if ever state that explicitly as they have little incentive to. Quality and type of response/Patches etc is the only real tell
    As I said, nobody has said anything about anything. The entire scenario is just rumor mongering and people gaslighting others simply so they can get a rise, spread false information, and just troll. It's best to not spread things but human beings will be human beings and people feel its their God given right to freedom of speech to spread nonsense.

Just my two cents.
  2. Tandwan

Have the developers given up adding new content?

Fantastic video, and 100% correct . But Devs have left BL so ... have to look to modders.

You should push this agenda at Nexus Mods.
    I'm curious where you found information from Taleworlds stating that the Developers have left the Bannerlord project. While I may not have a high post count I do frequent these forums and the site on the regular and I haven't seen anything other then rumor mongering.
  3. Tandwan

Resolved No quests, still shows !

Summary: After a set amount of time the game purges the logs of quests. These quests, if they are not clicked on to identify them as revolved, will auto purge and still remain unchecked. The quest is complete and accomplished and yet because I didn't click on it to read the resolution text it...
  4. Tandwan

Need More Info Polite Bandits

Hey, have you tried manually removing the mod files and verifying the integrity of the game files? If the issue is persistent on a new campaign/sandbox after manually removing the mod files and verifying the integrity of the game files, please let me know.
    Yeah this was happening BEFORE I put Diplomacy mod on. I was well into the beta before I slapped on Diplomacy.
  5. Tandwan

SP - General Remove the hidden Clan Member limit / Add Family Tree

Just gonna give this a bump because I would really like to see this in the game. A family tree would be an amazing roleplay fluff for the players and I don't think it would cost much to get it out there.
  6. Tandwan

Need More Info Polite Bandits

Summary: Bandits with ranged weapons will not advance if the enemy has throwing weapons to throw back at them. I'm not sure if this happens with armies, but I do know it happens with throwing weapon using foot bandits such as sea raiders and mountain bandits. How to Reproduce: See video Have you...
  7. Tandwan

In Progress Crowns not transfering to the new ruler.

So in the current beta if a leader of a realm dies the crown they had that signified them as the leader disappears. Is this supposed to be happening? Why doesn't the new ruler get the crown of the realm?
  8. Tandwan

In Progress Bannerbugs 1.0

Summary : Banners and such broken. How to Reproduce:Just v1.1.0 stuff. Load the game, boom. Have you used cheats and if so which: Scene Name (if related):Kingdom defeat. Character creation. Current banners in game. Media (Screenshots & Video):
  9. Tandwan

Resolved Castles / Towns kick player party out if neutral.

Summary : Castles / Towns kick player party out if neutral. How to Reproduce: If I am a neutral party and my enemy is attacking someone else's town the game will immediately kick me out if the enemy assaults. Example : If I am a neutral faction and I am in a Khuzait town and any other kingdom I...
  10. Tandwan

In Progress Infantry Hesitate on Charge Order

Summary: Very random but troops sometimes will just stand there despite being given an order. Sometimes it takes multiple attempts to give the same order for them to respond. How to Reproduce: Random, just going into battles. Seems to happen more if I have less then 20 troops. Have you used...
  11. Tandwan

Need More Info Several bug reports - BETA 1.1.0

I have screenshots of the texture bugs for flags and shields if you want to look at them.
  12. Tandwan

Glitch to get female companions

Ah, so that's how you reliably get access to their inventories. Good find. I knew about getting them as companions but could never find a reliable way to get into their inventories. Well done.
  13. Tandwan

TIL

If a merchant, artisan or gang leader in a city likes you enough then they may support you which ends up being a boost of +0.15 influence a day.
  14. Tandwan

SP - General Trade caravan route dictating

I would like to suggest that we be allowed to set up caravan routes. These routes would allow my caravans to sell certain in towns which I dictate. So let me break this down: So I have a Sturgian caravan and I don't want it to trade outside of Sturgian holdings for safety reasons. Maybe we're...
  15. Tandwan

Theory Crafting the Baby Problem

So bear in mind through this entire thread that this all came to me when I laid my head on the pillow today. That normally happens, I close my eyes to go to sleep and an idea pops into my head. I think about it and my brain of course gets to work trying to figure out how to solve it. In this...
Back
Top Bottom