Recent content by Takeda_Shingen

1. Takeda_Shingen

are these commands ai only?

modder123 said:
    not logging on here again bye

It says you last were active, aka, you last logged on at: July 25, 2015, 12:04:42 PM

What a hypocrit you are, sir.
  2. Takeda_Shingen

High Standard Roman Armour

Hey ho This question may have been asked before but where can you get the armour and helmet similar to that that Marcus Aurelius wears since I want to be able to wear that if possible. Thanks in advance.
  3. Takeda_Shingen

Official Bug Report Thread. Post all problems here!

I have a small problem where all of my British infantry troops have grey uniforms, none of them have red coated or, in the case of the 95th Rifles, green coated uniforms. Is this only happened to me and if so, do you know if there is a fix for this?
  4. Takeda_Shingen

The Original L'Aigle Thread, for the sake of history. Be ye warned.

God, the waiting is painful...
  5. Takeda_Shingen

The battle of Aescesdun (Fix all problems NOW)!!!!!!!!!!

stfliveris said:
    Consider this as an ULTIMATUM, I shall wait only until 28 of December before starting a negative opinion campaign against your imputent and fraud managment of this unpleasant situation.

Someone needs to take a chill pill.
  6. Takeda_Shingen

[SPOILER] SeaCaptain in Lundewic

I have the patch, yes, but I already have Beda in my part (from the 1.0) and even using that cheat menu thing it doesn't allow me to go back into the Boar Grove.
  7. Takeda_Shingen

Viking Conquest Update 1.02 (released)

Will download this beta affect any other mods or DLCs that we play (as in making MP mods like Peristent World or Full Invasion 2 inplayable).
  8. Takeda_Shingen

[SPOILER] SeaCaptain in Lundewic

I don't get the attackers in my boar grove thing, all they it does is that is says: "Something is moving in the undergrowth."

So do they appear or where are they on the map so I can kill them?
  9. Takeda_Shingen

SP Fantasy (Game of Thrones) A Clash of Kings (7.0 released 13th of May, 2019)

May sound like a noob here, but in version 1.5, how do you change your vassals title, as I want to name them all Lord, if possible.
  10. Takeda_Shingen

Becoming King of England

Title says it all really, but I want to do an AAR with myself the character as the King of England, with the same vassals as like at the start, just with myself as king. Do you know if this is possible or do I have to do it old-school and destroy the entire kingdom and make a kingdom called...
  11. Takeda_Shingen

Persistent World 4.5.1 - download and general discussion

So any news on when the next version of PW will be released?
  12. Takeda_Shingen

Imperium Romanum (Roman Empire EU Clan)

Depends if you want to follow the mighty Scipio's road and suck Tywin's cock or not.
  13. Takeda_Shingen

Popvlares *Recruiting* [Roman EU Clan]

Popvlares means "the people" in Latin and was in a sense, one of the political divisions in the Senate and one of the first people that were famous Popvalres were the Grachii brothers Tiberius and Gaius, who tried to impose reforms into the Republic in around the end of the 2nd Century BC...
Back
Top Bottom